CHAPTER TWELVE

COUNCIL PRESIDENCY - The head of the Council in Eesborne and the City. When the Council was established in year 1023 A.A.D., the Presidency was chosen in eligible candidates that the former President would approve. Election occurs every nine years.
By the year 2679 A.A.D., the Constitution under the jurisdiction of President Ollender C. Jirvauld, was changed on Article 23, Sec. 15, Par. 9, that elections would only occur once the President is dead. In the following year, the President was also set as the Head of Religious Rites. A President's power is limited only into law making and suggesting, approbation on special occasions, head of military and jurisdiction inside Eesborne. 

___________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER TWELVE

No, doubt, but the stars were less seen on that island below, a couple of miles away from Eesborne. The wind swinging the leaves and the sound of the rushing waves of the ocean were calm, and the tides were fairly low.

Reagan looked at the two moons above the night sky; the one is almost full, while the other one is completing its cycle back to its dark phase. He sat down on the white sand, the sea water a meter away from his copper feet.

He looked at the projected clock in his right arms compartment with a glowing canister, hidden by a copper cap. The time was precisely 00:32. He closed the chamber and fixed his eyes to the far sight of Eesborne's silhouette, and the high tower of Olympus that eventually disappears in the high, dark sky.

There are so many things he knows he must answer, when the time comes that Thrain asks for answers, but even him needs to find them too, before others. He pushed a small button on his copper torso, and the chamber where he kept Aneclitia's book inside, opened. He took the hard-covered, black book inside. He examined ever pages, blank, white pages, with nothing on them, and only the cover was written with something he do not understand yet.

On the very middle of the thick book was a clear chip that is used to store tremendous amount of data. Only a few readers and projectors with the proper technology could be able to interpret what's inside.

Reagan placed the book on his lap, took the square chip labelled "DEI 901" and examined with his fingers against the bright light of the moon. He turned it over and over again, but he could not get anything but the label, and some wiring inside the glass. He started turning the book pages again, still nothing. He still do not have anyway or any means to properly decode the important data inside; a file that could mean anything, or everything.

Plus, there was another old memory chip named "CODE RED" he found inside Olympus. He got no means to look what was inside. All of these pieces should make sense once placed inside the big picture.

And it will be one great puzzle to solve.

He actually wanted to take Aneclitia more than Thrain or Niamph, initially, since it was his mission. Thrain was just a way to get to her. Aneclitia should know what was inside the chip she hid inside a blank book. But what was done, is done. Nothing can be changed. And two children and their lives lie on his shoulders. No, the thought, It's the whole Earth.

Actually, he was able to save Thrain's bag, with the other, fantasy book which deemed useless for him, some Eurochs, and, nothing more. Reagan put them all back together inside his torso, when he realized someone was awake.

"You seem to be having a lone time their, Reagan." He walked slowly in bear feet on the sand.

"It's midnight and it's rather odd that you are still awake by this time Niamph."