CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

The door slid open in the secret room where Aneclitia was being kept inside a lone cell. She sat in the corner, crumpling her wings in the wall. She was sitting quietly when her cell wall opened, and Talavier entered with a couple of City guards, standing still with their guns.

Talavier slowly walked towards Aneclitia in the corner, and the tip of his black shoes peeking out of the robe he was wearing, and his foot steps sounded around the white metal room.

His scowl was prominent in his wrinkled face, and his white eyebrows almost met end by end. He took a big breath and gaped on Aneclitia, who in return, gazed on his grey eyes.

"Let us talk about, your son." Senator Talavier tried to start their conversation by intimidating Aneclitia.

"At this time of the night? Do you have some kind of fetish on children, Senator?" she insulted. By this time, Talavier appeared can no longer have control on his temper, when he quietly growled.

"Your son, exploited our security measures, trespassed in every alley there is here, and made troops of City guards. At top of that, because of your son, numbers of structures and properties were destroyed!"

"Impossible."

Without doubt, Aneclitia sure was staggered when she heard Talavier's unbelievable claims of her 12 year old son ever hacking to find a way in trespassing Olympus's guards.

Senator Talavier hunkered down in front of Aneclitia, and slapped Aneclitia hard, who could not fight with her cuffs that prevents her hands to even move an inch. Her face turned red, and her hair were scattered all over it. A rover robot flew in behind Talavier. Aneclitia stared at it when the robot blinkered green.

"What do you know about this!?" Talavier pushed a button on the rover, and the blinkering immediately stopped.

From its screen, a flat projection image appeared on air, and a recording of Thrain with Reagan gliding, while City guards chasing and shooting them with guns.

Aneclitia's eyes grew big and her heart raced fast when she saw her son's life flash in her very eyes. She struggled and tried to break her hand cuffs, which was impossible. Talavier grinned in the sight of her despair as her tears quietly flowed in fear.

"What did you do to my son?! What did you do to him?!" she could not keep her emotions longer, but Talavier doubt any of her sincerity.

"Crying? I know you sent your son here to take you away and destroy everything!"

"I don't know! I really do not know!"

"Liar! And who was that robot which had a demented blaster in its left hand?! Answer me!"

"Let go of my son, Talavier!"

Talavier slapped her in the face again, and a small dint of blood came out of her mouth, and her glasses were thrown away, broken. She glared steadily on Talavier, biting her lips, and her eyes reflecting anger as blood dripped from her lips.

"I swear Talavier, if something ever happen to my son, you will pay for it together with your conspiracy!"

He leaned over and grabbed Aneclitia by the collar of her white clothes she was forced to wear, that almost made her choke as if being strangled by Talavier long, wrinkled fingers.

"And I swear that if we fail, you die first before the rest of the world does!"

"I know all of your plans, every bit of it with that cursed chip, and I know that it will never work!"

"We will see, Aneclitia, we will see. And once we succeed, you, and your son will be the first ones inside the dungeons."

But without expectations, the alarms rang loudly inside the room where they keep a handful of cells that serve as jails. Talavier was immediately alarmed and the City guards behind him were startled with the loud sound.