Sectoral Heterochromea pt. 2

Maya sat on the sofa with her backpack full of stuff for the sleepover and her mom was cleaning up breakfast in the kitchen and was smiling ear to ear that her baby girl was finally spending the night over at a friend's house. The blonde sat there patiently as she fixed her hair and fidgetted in her seat slightly, she was so excited to spend the night over at Riley's. There was a knock on the door and Maya shot straight up and opened the door happily. "H-H-Hi." Maya stuttered out, she was too excited to not stutter, she even stuttered while talking to her mom at breakfast and she never stuttered to her mom.

"Hi." Riley said smiling and walked into Maya's apartment, the brunette smiled and waved at Maya's mom. "Hello I am Riley." She said walking over and extending her arm out to shake Maya's mom's hand but her mom pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you so much, for being my Maya's friend." Katey whispered into Riley's ear so Maya couldn't hear. "I'm Katey, Maya has told me so much about you. She's right, your eyes are amazing." Katey said and Maya blushed slightly.

"She often tells me of this." Riley said honestly and looked over at Maya and smiled back at the mom. "Also my dad said he'd be happy to replace Maya's broken glasses." Riley said offering, knowing the ones she wore gave her a head ache.

"Broken glasses Maya? I told you to be careful, those were nice glasses." Katey said sighing and Maya nodded looking down. Riley looked at the two of them confused.

"She didn't break her glasses Ms. Katey." Riley said defending her friend and went to Maya's room and grabbed the glasses that had dried blood in them. "She was going to grab them when someone stepped on her hand and made the glass break in her hand." The brunette said as she was walking out and held out Maya's hand that was slightly scarred.

"What Maya? Why didn't you tell me?" Katey asked and the blonde looked down and then back up at Riley biting her lip. "Its okay.. I'm not mad at you Maya, and Riley please tell your dad I would greatly appreciate that." Katey said honestly and looked at the brunette and smiled softly. "Have fun guys." Katey said to the two girls and hugged the two girls tightly.

The blonde shyly held Riley's hand and bit her lip softly as she looked up at her and smiled softly. "Y-y-y-you-out d-d-da-d d-d-does-sn't h-have t-t-to d-d-do th-th-that f-f-for me." Maya said honestly and looked up at her as the walked to the subways station.

"No... But he wants to." She said and smiled at Maya, the blonde felt so comfortable with the brunette, and her smile warmed Maya and made her feel at home. "And he won't take no for an answer." She said and swung her and Maya's arm with a giggle. "That's how he ended up with my mom." She said giggling and squeezed Maya's hand softly.

Her laugh sounds cute.

Maya blushed softly as they walked into the subway station and bought two tickets. Of course Riley punched everything in, knowing Maya and her thing with germs she didn't complain, but she pulled out a sanitation wipe out of her pocket and wiped the screen clean. "You should press the last button." Riley said and wiped her hands clean and threw it away in a nearby trash can.

"Y-y-you s-s-sure?" Maya asked nervously and Riley nodded and held her and and caressed the back of her hand with her thumb to calm her down. "O-okay." Maya said and pushed the button nervously and bit her lip and quickly rubbed her finger against her pants hoping the germs would wipe off on there. The tickets printed out and Riley got them.

"I'm so proud of you for doing that." Riley said and kissed Maya's cheek making Maya turn bright red. Why does she keep doing that? Does she... Like me? Maya asked herself nervously and looked down at the ground hoping Riley didn't see how blushy she was.

"Th-thanks." Maya said after a short while and ran her ticket through the machine and got on the subway with Riley. Riley nodded and wrapped her arm around Maya's shoulders and hugged her tightly. The blonde spent the whole train ride like that and staring into the red and blue eyes of her friend.

I like Riley.

A/N: If you're reading this I would appreciate if you would comment more often. Please and thank you. Your comments give me life and motivation to keep writing.