Central Heterochromea pt. 3

Maya stood at the end of the aisle biting her lip nervously as she waited for Riley to walk down the white strip of fabric that layed on top of the grass below it. The blonde was wearing a rather simple wedding dress seeing as how she was a simple person over all, there were small band of lace around her waist and the fabric bunched at the back of her dress below the lace bow but other than that nothing fancy. The blonde pushed back her glasses nervously and bit her lip hard as she waited for Riley, the wedding was small, the only guests were Riley's parents and Maya's mom and they were all looking up at Maya until the music started playing and then they stood up and looked behind them to see a stunning Riley. Maya's eyes started to well when she saw the brunette, her throat tightened when she swallowed down a huge lump in her throat, Maya wiped her tears away and let out a nervous laugh. The brunette made it all the up to Maya and for a moment they just stared at each other before both woman hugging each other tightly and began crying together. The blonde smiled happily as she cries into Riley's shoulder as the brunette whispered "I love you so much Maya."

"I love you too. Thanks for loving me." Maya whispered into Riley's ear and hugged her tighter, after a couple minutes the two girls pulled away from each other they looked at the Justic of the Peace who was marrying them. He smiled at the girls and started saying the vows but Riley interrupted him.

"No death till we part. I want to always be married." Riley said and Maya nodded excitedly as she squeezed her hand lovingly and breathed in deeply as she bit her lip.

"I, Riley Matthews being of sound mind and of sound take Maya Hart to be my lawfully wedded wife, for rich or for poor. For sick or for well being. For everything, and in life and death. I do." Riley said sliding the ring off of her bouquet and onto Maya's finger and kissing her cheek loving.

"I, Maya Hart being of sound mind and of sound take Riley Matthews to be my lawfully wedded wife, for rich or for poor. For sick or for well being. For everything, and in life and death. I do." Maya said sliding the ring she had gotten out Riley's finger before kissing her hand lovingly.

"And for the first time ever, Mrs. And Mrs. Matthews." The Justice of the Peace said and smiled widely. "You may now kiss the brides." He said watching the two as they kissed each other passionately with tears running down their faces.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too my miracle."

Sorry this chapter was short, next chapter will be the ending.