Not an update but please read

Sorry, this isn't and update (I'm horrible I know).

I just posted a new story called Second Chances. Cover is up top ^^ I will be starting it when this book is finished (which will be soon omf I'm crying). Please go check it out and add it to your library! It would mean the world if you gave it a chance and helped me spread the word.

Description:

A story in which a girl gets a second chance at finding love and living her happy-ever-after.

Lena Manson has had more than her fair share of troubles throughout her life. Divorced parents, a teen pregnancy, and a boyfriend who seems to be changing his mind are just a few things that have spiralled from the list. After two years that seemed to fly by with a baby and no college degree to show, Niall and Lena part ways. It seems as though one is not as committed to the life of a parent as they had led on for two straight years. That's when Harry Styles gets thrown into the mix. A twenty-two year old man is not likely to love parent hood any more than the last, so it's natural that Lena would keep secrets when things get serious between the two. But, after secrets get revealed and difficult situations get overcome, it's proven that Harry really has no problem sticking around, after all.

It'll be a lot more interesting than it sounds.. I suck at descriptions tbh. Anyway, the huge ass paragraph part of it is found inside the book, the short and sweet part is the outside description. Yea, so go check it out! Thanks mwuah xx