Chapter 19

I'll be posting the first chapter of Second Chances sometime today to give everyone a little teaser before I start getting into updating it. You guys should definitely add it to your library and give it a shot, it would really help me out!

I was also thinking that you guys could tell me a few things about yourselves in the comments if you want? Get to know each other more, yea? And I'll post like five facts about me next chapter? Yay or nay?

*Not edited* Enjoy xx

Darien's POV

Harry stood before me with anger radiating off of him in waves. His breathing was loud and jagged as he stood there, puffing air through his nose. It was hard to grasp the thoughts that were running through my mind, the majority of them concerning what he was going to do to me for eavesdropping on his babbling.

He took a step forward, looking at me sternly as he towered over me. The amount of hight he held above me had never been more intimidating than it was in that moment. I was certain that I had already pissed him off enough for the day as it was, I definitely didn't need to add this to the situation.

I should have just stayed in my room like I was told.

"What exactly is it that you are doing?" Harry finally spoke, breaking the intense silence.

"I was- I was just going pee," I managed to stutter out. I regretted my choice of wording as soon as my voice stopped. I was sure my face was tinted a bright pink as I scolded myself for giving a perfect and rather exact example of tmi.

"Yes well, the last time I checked, the loo wasn't right in front of my bedroom door. If I'm not mistaken, that is," He spit. Venom laced is words as he brought his face down, closer to mine.

"Well I..-"

"Cut the shit, Darien. I'm not a complete idiot." He rolled his eyes leaning against the door frame before looking at me intently once again. He had an eyebrow raised and his other one furrowed deeply.

"I really did go to the bathroom, I swear! But, not the way back I heard you talking and I was curious. Rather confused if I must say," I explained. The later statement was muttered lowly.

"Alright, I'll believe you for once. However, that doesn't really make it any less annoying and, if I must say, quite rude," He mocked me.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. Truth is, I was sorry at all, not one bit, but I figured it would be best to pretend I was rather than piss him off anymore.

"Uh huh, I'm sure you are." The sarcasm dripping from his voice was obvious, but I chose not to give it any thought. Harry was Harry and what he believed was the business of his own twisted mind. Though he wasn't wrong with this one.

"What are you going to do?" That question was far overused on my behalf; it was just a habit by now.

"This may surprise you, but nothing," He stated, shrugging.

My brows scrunched up in confusion as I said, "Why?"

It seemed to good to be true that he suddenly was letting everything I did go without punishment. First the escape, now this? I didn't know what was going on with him.

"I've decided to stop with the consequences. I could still change my mind, however." He smirked, taking another step closer to me.

"No no! Thanks alright," I forced out in a laugh. "Why though?"

"Why what?"

"Why have you decided not to punish me? I'm confused.." I admitted. I was completely unaware of what had suddenly clicked inside of him. Was it something I said or did? Could it have anything to do with what he was rambling to himself about?