Where it all begins

I bounced happily down the stairs to greet my parents, who where sitting on the couch talking. "Hey mom,hey dad whats going on?" I asked seeing the serious looks on their faces. "sweetie, we just need you to come sit please so you, me and dad can talk." . Scrunching my eyebrows I nodded, "well okay,." I muttered plopping down on the couch. "Just remember we love you honey" my dad chimed in before My mom  had tears streaming down her face. "What mom? What's wrong?" I asked worried . "Honey, listen. We sold you as a sex slave.. Now I know this may seem like we don't love you but please understand! We have no money, I got fired a couple days ago.. And this is only temporary until we pay back out debts.." She trailed off sniffling. I took everything in understanding a little. "It's um okay I guess.. I mean I don't understand fully but I guess I have no choice" shrugged looking at the floor.
She nodded and handed me a bag, my eyes widened as I realized I was going this second. And suddenly there was a person at the door, knocking away. Here to buy me, tears filled my eyes as I took the bag aggressively and stumbled past her.
I trudged down the hall my dad accepted the money from a tall man in a suit. I looked at my dad as he turned around with the guiltiest look ever on his face. He stuffed the money in his pocket and stepped closer and opened his arms for me. I hesitated before realizing this could be the last time in a long time I would see them, i squeezed him tight Before going to my mom and doing the same.
Then just like that the man grabbed my arm and pulled me out without another word. "The rest of your bags are in the trunk, now get in" he informed me, with power basically radiating from his tone. Him pointing to the car door, I nodded looking down submissively and opening the door. Hopping in and securing the seat belt the man smirked at me, "well your a submissive little bitch, the boys' are gonna love ya" he chuckled, as I just realized he had a Australian accent. And he said 'boys' as in I would have to be with multiple men. I shuttered at the thought, "umm boys?" I asked nervous. Chuckling once more as he turned a corner, "yea, actually five boys to be exact. You see their internet famous and they can't be sleepin around with fans. So we got you" he explained Evilly. My eyes widened and he sped up a bit turning onto a street full of giant houses.

And after an hour we arrived at a huge house, with tall gates. He smiled and winked toward me.