Mine

I was just dosing off not really tired, when I heard Luke come back into the room. And the bed dipped beside me, arms wrapping around my waist.
I smiled "hey Luke" I muttered, "hi princess" he croaked.
"What happened?" I asked rolling over to look at him, "Jeff, didn't even consider it" he mumbled frowning. I followed his actions, I was looking forward to not only being free but able to be with Luke.. As pathetic at that sounds

I sighed and hugged him close, "there's not many other options." He mumbled. "I don't want you to sacrifice anything. We might as well just drop the idea" I groaned close to tears

"Listen Mia, Mia" he said seeing my face. "We are gonna make this work.. Hell we can run away together if we have to" he joked. I chuckled "dork, you can't run away. You would just be leaving the house". He smiled laughing with me "still! I'll sneak you out, so you don't have to do this" he said holding my face in his hands. Hope fluttered in my chest before realization hit me,  "we can't.. My parents need the Monthly payments." I sighed. His face dropped with mine, "we will figure something out. I swear even if I have to get you pregnant! i will do anything to have a chance with you. And give you the freedoms you deserve" he said stubbornly,  "that would be ridiculous Luke" I sighed again smiling at his effort, "but thanks fo-" I started to add "holy shit that could work!" He whisper yelled interrupting me. "What exactly?" I asked making a face I was sure contained a double chin.
"We can get pregnant! I've always wanted to be a dad, and I mean even if we didn't work out I wouldn't leave you guys. And you would be free, while your parents got money! Perfect" he exclaimed.
"Woah woah woah, hold on.. What?! Do you know how much you would give up?" I whisper yelled. He nodded before grabbing my waist, "I don't care, I just want you to be happy and mine" he smiled before crashing his lips into mine.
"Okay okay, how about we start trying now?" I asked on board. He smiled excitedly "That is the plan" he joked before smoothing me to the bed attacking me with affection