|| Chapter 57 ||

Jason's POV.

"I'm not," Rosa argued with him. "okay, chill I just asked," Shawn defended himself. "sorry," Rosa apologized with a sigh. "It's fine," he said and pecked her lips. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

I guess I have to move on then.

They cuddled and I felt left over. What can I say? He's famous, not bad looking, buys her stuff what I couldn't, older then me, taller then me and just not me.

I'm not good enough for her.

Soon we arrived at the venue and when I got out Shawn held me back. "stay away from my girl," he threatened. "why should I?" I asked him madly.

"Because she's mine. I'm with her since almost two years and I don't need a wannabe trying to steal her from me," he growled at me.

"She's still my best friend." "just leave! No one wants you here!" He hissed as he shove me and left. I'm more motivated to fight for her now then you think.

I walked inside and R5 did rehearsals as Shawn hang up with Rosa and I just sat around feeling awkward. "hey dude, wanna help with the lights?" Ryland asked me.

I nodded and followed him. "bro, I heard what Shawn said," Ryland suddenly confessed. I sighed and shrugged. "whatever."

"You love her, I know that and Rosa's mind is upside down. The way she looks at you tells me that she likes you too."

"Nah, man she's with Shawn," I said kinda sad. "well, but she never had sex with him and you met her again yesterday and in one day already happened more then in those two years with Shawn," he said chuckling.

"I'm gonna tell my brothers and Rydel about what Shawn said and we'll talk with Rosa about it," Ryland informed me and I just nodded.

"He actually is a good guy and I don't know what's gotten into him," Ryland said with a sigh. "I don't know him but if she would choose between us she would choose him and not me," I said already knowing that she won't be mine.

"Don't say that bro. She sometimes has a messed up mind and she was in a kind of psychiatry but she knows what her heart wants and what the right thing is to do," Ryland told me which kinda shocked me.

"She was in psychiatry?" I asked confused. He nodded, "she couldn't handle all the stuff in her life and especially after she found out that you and her other friends died so she needed help to handle her life."

"I didn't know, is she okay now?" I asked him. "she's fine but now that you came back she needs to try to handle this by herself," he explained to me. I nodded and we went back to were Rosa & Shawn were.

R5 were done with rehearsals and Ryland & I went to them so we could tell them what Shawn told me. Rosa was with him and we were in the dressing room.

-

"He did?" Riker asked furious. "Riker calm down," Rydel said as she patted his back. "Yea, I will. I'm good don't worry," Riker said as he drank some of his water.

"He still is a good guy so we don't have to worry," Rocky said which made everyone agree. "I don't ship Rhawn anymore though," Ross muttered to his siblings.

Rosalie's POV.

I giggled as he kissed my neck. "stop, I'm ticklish," I exclaimed laughing. "Babe?" Shawn asked as he stopped and looked me in the eyes. "yea?" I asked him.

"Do you wanna do it sometimes soon?" He asked me which made me gulp. "You know, maybe it's not a good idea," I told him scared. "what? Why not?" He asked confused.

"I did something bad and you will break up with me," I told him nervously. "I won't. I love you so much and I could never leave you," he said as he waited for me to tell him.

"Oh believe me, you will leave me before I even have the chance to explain even though there isn't much to explain."

"Okay then, maybe you should tell me," he said already feeling hurt. "I cheated...bad," I started as tears filled my eyes. He sighed and nodded for me to go on. "I had sex with Jason," I finally confessed to him.

"YOU WHAT?!" He yelled at me. "listen Shawn, I'm so sorry but-" I started but he had to cut me off. I told you that I couldn't even explain it. "What has gotten into you!? Is that why you behave so weird around him?" He yelled in my face.

"Please Shawn, don't leave me," I begged crying. "Rosa! You want me to stay while you go around and fuck other guys?" He yelled hurt as fuck.

"I didn't planned on loosing my virginity to him! I got cut up in the moment!" I screamed sobbing. "I don't care! You still had sex with another guy you met again yesterday! While you were together with me for almost two years!" He yelled again.

"I'm done! We're over," he said and I saw my family and Jason staying behind me, watching us. Shawn went to Jason and before I knew it they were swinging their fists in each others faces.

I walked to them and suddenly I was on the ground holding onto the spot where I got hit.

________________

Ouh! Shit happens ;)

So if you have questions about me or something then just ask me in the comments and I'll answer them next Chapter I guess ;)