My Birthday Part II

After we ate our pizza, I wanted to call Helena because I didn't saw her today, but her phone was turned off.
At the dancing course we got split into two groups and sadly I was in the group where none of my friends was in.

"Everything okay?", Simon asked.

We still sat on a table at the pizzeria.

"Well, I still didn't see any of my friends, even though today's my birthday", I told him.

"Why didn't you say anything? Happy birthday.", he said and hugged me.

"Thank you. Did you see Helena today?", I asked him, after he sat down again, because he stood up to hug me.

"No, I didn't saw her, but she will come back. What else are we going to do today?", he asked me.

"I wanted to do something with Brooklyn..", I began.

Simon rolled his eyes.

"What?", I asked him.

"I thought we could do something together, because we already spent the whole morning together, but if you want to do something with him..."

"No, we can do something together. What did you think about?", I asked him, because if he wanted to do something with me and won't let me to Brooklyn, he must think about something good.

"How about pedalos?", he asked.

"Okay", I agreed.

We went to the beach and took on our bath clothes. When he took off his T-shirt I couldn't take my eyes off of his perfect waist.

Apparently he noticed what I was looking at all the time, because he grinned and asked "Do you like what you see?"

"Yeah, it's not bad."

Oh shit did I really just say that?

"Eh...I mean...uhm..", I stuttered and blushed.

He laughed "It's okay, come on let's get a pedalo", Simon reached me his hand.

Slowly I got my normal skin tone back and took his hand.

"And you look cute when you blush", he whispered and I got goosebumps.

I shook my head.

Then we went to a man who rent pedalos. We took one and got into the sea.

I stopped pedaling a long time ago but it seemed like he didn't notice.

"Hey you aren't pedaling anymore", he said when he noticed it.

"Oh, really", I said and laughed.

We had a lot of fun.

We pushed eachother into the water, had a water fight and laughed a lot.

After a few hours we got out of the water and we dried ourselves.

"I have a surprise for you, but you have to look nice for it."

"A surprise?", I asked.

"You'll see."

"I'll go into my room and change"

"Okay, bye"

I went into my room and took the nice blue dress, I showered and dried my hair. When I was ready I heard someone knocking on the door, it was Simon.

Helena's POV

"Did you finish decorating? Where's the cake?", I asked.

"Everything's done Helena, and the cake is already on the table."