Chapter 19

[Hey guys remember that one song that they were doing the music video for, I decided to this than the other one. So this won't be like a love story image. It'll be like a party image]

Jace Pov

The next day

I was getting ready, until I heard girl voices, squealing as usual. "What do you guys want..." I said.

Meave and Isabela entered.

"So... about last night... How was it." Isabela said.

"Did you guys kissed..." Meave added.

(Just to let you know I told Meave and Isabela that I was asking her. They been shipping us for a while now)

I began by saying, "Well, we had fun at Starbucks and movies..."

"I hope you watched the most romantic movie ever..." said Isabela interrupting me.

"Yeah... Minions was so romantic..." I said sarcastically.

The girls giggled...

"So did you guys kiss at all..." Meave said.

"Yah... We did... " I answered.

"So are guys a bf gf thing..." Isabela said.

"About that... Um, I still didn't ask yet..."

"WHAT!?! THAT WAS YOUR CHANCE!" said Meave, Isabela finishing it.

"I know but I was so caught up on what is happening... that I still didn't ask. Is that bad?"

"No... Just find another right moment ok... Remind yourself." said Meave.

I nodded.

Then Alina walked in with headphones on. (Taking it off the other second)

Alina Johnson

Before walking to Jace's 'Dressing Room'

I was finished with my make-up.

I was listening to music until my manager sent me a vm.

M= Manager

M: Hey Alina, we will like to tell you that there's a YouTube convention at Tokyo, Japan. You have to speak for like an hour or two. You have to be there by tomorrow night. To meet up with the other YouTubers. Other information will be sent to you in Mail and email. We'll hope to see you there.

I was shocked, I have to do the music video...

YouTube videos...

And my friends...

And Jace...