Chapter 63

Alina's pov

I can't believe the day I get to have Jace with me again. Isabela had to ruin it.

Yes, I cut! I always apply makeup so it's not that noticeable.

I started to run to my house, depressed and in tears, until I ran into some one.

"Ow, at least watch where you're going!" a voice shouted.

That voice sounded familiar.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered.

"Wait? You sound familiar..." she said.

"Alina?" she finished.

"Yeah. Ambrielle, is that you?" I asked.

"You got right honey!" she exclaimed.

She grabbed her phone and turned on her flashlight.

She pointed at me. "Oh my god, have you been crying?" she asked.

I nodded. "Oh, come here." she said.

"What happened?" she asked.

I put up my arm for her to see. "I finally got my chance with Jace, then Isabela stormed in and revealed my scars to Jace." I said.

She looked at my arms. Then she rolled up her sleeves. It also revealed scars. I was shocked, "You cut also?" I asked. "Yeah, I started two years ago when my family kicked me out of the house." She said tearing up, "They didn't accept me anymore because I came out as a lesbian and they didn't like it." Tears were falling down. Tears formed, I wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"I'm sorry. I know it's not about me." she said.

"It's okay, Ambrielle." I said as I stare at her while she stared at her scars.

She looks at me. "What are staring at?" she asked.

I broke the stare and blushed.

"Girl, I get it now." she smirked.

I looked at the ground.

She walked up, "I'm sorry all of this happened to you." she said.

I looked up and said, "Thanks Ambri-" I didn't finished. I stared at her in the eyes and found myself leaning in. Ambrielle followed. Our lips touched. God, I missed her soft lips.

I let go.

I held her hand. "Come with me." I said.

We intertwined our fingers. I started pulling her to my house.
We ran in and closed the door.

"What are you doing here exactly?" she asked them smirked.

Going to be honest, the way she said that and the way she smirks was hot as hell.

"I've heard that you have an amazing taste in music." I said.

"Yeah. I think so." she giggled.

"Well play something!" I exclaimed. I grabbed the remote to the stereo and pressed on. She connected her phone. "Ok, press play." she said.