Chapter 11

Jace Pov

We were still in our bikes, we went to this forest place and it really cool were riding our bikes. Then we stopped, Alina was looking around then said, "Come with me..." I nodded then got off my bike. We walked to this really beautiful place. The trees were perfectly green, the flowers were bright. The pond was actually beautiful. I looked around then said, "Wow". She smiled, I looked at her. A few seconds she turned then said in detective but calm voice kind of way, (Alina is pacing back and forth) "Jace, In one of my editing breaks. I just want to see what YouTube has to say about the people I know, you were my first choice. I saw an interview of you. You said, 'You would date The YouTuber named Alina Johnson' and I'm Alina Johnson... Now two things... Why and How come you didn't tell me..."

"Well, Sherlock Holmes... Yes I did say that. I do want to date you because you're funny, cute... Everything that is Good in the world... And I never told you because... I was scared. Now I got a question. Will you... go out with...me."

Alina looked down and said, "I don't know, we're two different people. You're a T.V star, I'm a webstar..."
"So... I don't see a difference, we're both stars..." I said, hoping it'll work.
"But you have to act like every single day, and I have to shoot, edit, think of ideas. Then all over again... Plus I get the most views."
I "gasped in shock" and said, "Well Then, I think..." Alina shooched me before I could finish. I tried to say it again but she shooched me again and said "Look..." I looked and saw A duck family walking in the pond together then bunnies on the other side hopping around. We were standing next to each other. Alina is looking around. I was thinking if I should make my move. I slowly started moving my arm. Until I grabbed her hand. She turned and looked at our hands, then looked into my eyes. I leaned in and so did Alina. We closed our eyes and our lips touched.