Chapter 9

Jace Pov

We talked then it was time for me to get home. I know that my house is a little far, and Alina offered to keep company. I let her, we were walking. We finished laughing at something. Then I said, "I think we're lost..." Alina looked around... "Um I think we are." she said. We sat down somewhere clean. And we talked, "Hey, Alina... Well I think you're really cool... Funny... But do you want to be my like best friend since we like barely know each in person." I don't think she knows that I like her. "I was paying attention to her smile then I heard a "Um... Sure."
Her face looked a little dissapointed, ugh... Why can she just know that I like her too. We heard, "Jace is that you...." I heard my mom's voice. I turned to see my mom with a flashlight. Alina and I stood up. "Hi Alina Johnson... Thanks for bringing my son home... Would you like to come in to our house." my mom said.
I looked at Alina hoping she'll say yes so I can tell her. "I'll love too Mrs. Norman but I have to shoot a video for the Alinanators. Can't forget game day Monday..." she said.
(Game Day Monday is when a fan suggest a game for her to play. It's funny... I love game day Monday) My mom nods her head and she told me to come in, "Wait..." I said. "Can I have your number so we can text... And I can leave suggestions for game day Monday..." she giggled took out her phone, I took out mine. We trade numbers. I open my arms, she looked and said, "You want a hug..." I nodded and did the most weirdest giggle ever. We wrapped our arms around each other. I didn't want to let go and so did I. But my mom told me to come in now. We let go, and she said "I'll text you alright..." I nodded. Then we went different directions. Man it felt like that one part from Fast 7. Anyways at least I met The Alina Johnson.