Back again

„Ah! I’m finally here!“ The girl stretched, relaxing her tense muscles from the long flight. “It’s been quite a while.”

“Black-san! Black-san!” A tall and slender man, dressed up in a black suit, called out while waving. “Please come this way. The car is already parked in front of the airport! We need to hurry up!”

The girl walked over to the man, who had just called her. “You’re my new manager, am I right? It’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you too Black-san. My name is Yuuzan Matsuda. Let’s go.”

The girl picked up her luggage and made her way towards the exit. She had just come back after 6month of living in Germany. Of course there was a reason for this but she was glad to be back. Long, wavy and dark red hair was flowing gently down her back as she released the ponytail she had worn.

They got into the car and told the driver to depart. “We’re going to meet up with the chef of your new record label. After that you got a shooting for a magazine and then you’re supposed to be at the music studio to record your debut single.”

“Awww can’t that wait til tomorrow? I’m tired!” The girl whined out, looking at her manager with begging, purple eyes.

A slight frown was shown on the face of her manager. ”You should know better than that. A break of 6 month doesn’t mean you can slack off now that you’re back. Rather throw yourself into the work. And you’re supposed to go to school starting next week.”

“What? Why? I haven’t went to school for about a year!”

“But now you’re just an ordinary girl, that starts it’s career.”

“I know…but still….” She said brushing away a fake tear. “It’s just… I’m afraid, that I might have trouble catching up the schoolwork.”

“It will be alright.”

Suddenly the car stopped and the driver opened the doors.

“We’ve arrived Yuuzan-san.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Soon after they had entered the manor they were greeted by the owner, and chef, of the place. A small and nice man but genteel and serious looking at the same time.

“It’s nice to meet you dear. You’ve changed quite a lot in those 6 months, haven’t you? Even the way you look at people seems to have changed. You weren’t glaring so much at that time.”

“Well that’s because it was so booooooring. I’d rather have done something more entertaining than waiting for 6 months to pass by, ya know?” A slight grin appeared on her face.

“So… I heard you’ve chosen a new name already? What’s it?”

“Well since I had enough time to think about it. I want Vaska as my last name and Luet as my first name if that’s okay.”

“Interesting…. very interesting….. Vaska Luet.  Did you know that Vaska is the trivial name for the chemical compound trans-chlorocarbonylbis(triphenylphosphine)iridium(I)?”

“N-no I didn’t. I didn’t know about it at all. But that’s quite unexpected. The real term is awesome! That’s going to be an insider!” Cheerfully the girl tried to memorize the long name.

“Now let’s talk about our soon-to-be contract. I expect a lot from you dear.”

“Alrighty.” A smile had spread on her face. Surely this would be a great start.