Sob

A few weeks passed by faster than expected. Her debut was released, she got slightly popular in a blink and the basketball club members grew fond of their new manager. Maybe a bit too much though. If Luet didn’t show up in the gym for lunch, one of the boys would go to get her, not caring about her wants. But that wasn’t even a bad/annoying thing to her. Daily pecks on the cheeks from Moriyama and hugs were a usual matter but much more annoying since it happened in public and others started to gossip about her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sob Sob

Kasamatsu could hear faint noises from inside the gym.

Sob Sob

As he came closer, the noises became louder and louder, revealing that it was a crying girl.

Sob Sob

Soon he was in front of the closed door. He hesitated in opening the it because he didn’t want to frighten the crying girl.

Sob Sob

The boy couldn’t take it anymore. A girl was crying and he didn’t help her. Slowly he opened the door, revealing the identity of her. Luet. She was facing a wall at the other end of the gym.

Sob Sob

Why was she crying? What had happened to her? Kasamatsu didn’t know what was wrong with her but he wanted to know it desperately.

Sob Sob

Slowly and quietly he walked towards her crouched body. She didn’t seem to notice him though.

Sob Sob

Lightly he brushed her shoulder with his hand and instantly, a loud scream emerged from her throat. With her red and puffy eyes, she looked at the boy who had just found her. A glint of fear was recognizable.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.” Kasamatsu knelt down in front of her. “What’s wrong? What happened?”

She shook her head slightly, wiping away her tears. “N…nothing. Don’t mind me.”

“Don’t give me that crap. Something’s gotta be wrong if you’re crying.” He placed his left hand on her head but that caused her to cry even more. Quickly the girl pressed her face into his chest, clawing onto his shirt. His right hand constantly slid up and down her back in order to calm her down for good, but in the end he didn’t know what to do about this situation at all. She was crying and he didn’t know why, yet he wanted to know the reason.

“Talk to me Luet-san. I won’t be able to help you if you don’t tell me what’s wrong. I’ve gotta leave soon.” He spoke softly since he didn’t want to upset her more than it was necessary. The girls delicate fingers clutched into his shirt, which was soaking up her tears and her steady trembling was easily noticeable to him.

“Please don’t leave me alone…” Faintly she whispered those words but her senpai was able to hear it.

“I will escort you home if it’s that bad but let’s go now.” Slowly both of them got up, yet Luet didn’t let go of the boy. She didn’t want to be alone. She was desperate.

“But I’ll be alone there…” Still whispering but a little bit louder than before, she responded.

“I have to go home once in a while though. I can’t stay with you 24/7 you know?”

“Please stay with me tonight. I don’t wanna be alone…” She whined out in the middle of one of her sobs. Kasamatsu felt awfully sorry, even though he didn’t know her reason for being that upset.