Shooting

The first day went by faster than Luet had expected it and to her amusement the shooting was cancelled by the male model, which was going to have several shots with her. After recording her debut single she was finally able to inspect her new home.

“Hello?” Everything was silent.

“Where am I? Is someone there?” The girls voice was trembling. Pitch black darkness surrounded her. Lightly and cautious she walked around, searching for the door or any other object she could hold onto. Yet she couldn’t find anything. Not even a window was there.

“Someone! Please! Let me out! I’m begging you!” panic started to grow inside her stomach and sweat broke out. She was at the edge of a breakdown. Suddenly the girl felt light breathing against her neck and a slight moaning was present. Jumping away, she screamed.

Luet woke up covered in sweat and her eyes were crusted with dry tears.

“This dream again…” Lately she kept having this nightmare and it scared her a lot. It seemed so real to her even though it had been several months since that one incident.

She got out of her king-sized bed, which was placed in the bedroom of her new apartment, stripped out off her clothes and went to take a shower. The hot water helped her to relax and her cramped muscles relaxed.

Deeply in thoughts, she forgot about her unpleasant dream. “God!” she moaned. “This feels great. I wonder what’s going to happen today.” Luet got out of the shower and wrapped herself in a white and fluffy towel. While drying her hair she went to look for some clothes in one of the boxes she still had to unpack. Getting dressed, she looked at herself in the mirror, which was placed on the door of her closet.

Her long, red hair fell down to her hips. Piercing purple eyes were placed on her face and her skin was a nice porcelain colour that made her seem almost doll-like.

My, oh my. I’m getting fat. Mom made me eat too much. Was all she thought as she looked at herself even though she was rather skinny. Soon she had done her make-up and the doorbell rang.

“Geez… he’s already here?” Luet walked towards the door, in a rather slow and lazy way. She wasn’t very excited about her job, since she had done stuff like that before, but there was no way to avoid it. It was crucial for her career and she knew that. The shooting was supposed to be featured in one of the most prestigious magazines of Japan.

Well there will be another model, a highschool boy. I don’t mind it though. A couple shot would be kinda nice, if he’s good looking, though it is most likely, I guess. Opening the door,which she almost smacked into her managers face, she said. “Can I eat breakfast first,please? I’m starving.”

“We can pick up something on our way to the location. We’re already late.”

“Is that really necessary? I can eat something here. It won’t take too much time.”

“No. You know that we don’t have much time left.”

“Okay.” She whined. “But I want a HUGE buffet later!”

“Whatever but let’s go now.”

Alright. Alright.”

The two of them went out of the apartment, set off and on their way to the appointed location they got some breakfast.

“Oy Yuuzan-san do you want something as well?” The girl was chewing on a croissant and had a few more of them placed in a paper bag.

“No thank you. I’ve eaten breakfast already. Maybe the highschooler you’re going to shoot with wants some.” The manager didn’t know how he would be able to put up with this girl for more than a week.

“Haha maybe. I hope he’s good looking.” Overly cheerful she kept chewing on her food. Food seemed to make her happy.

After about 20 minutes they arrived. The set was the roof of a skyscraper placed in the middle of Tokyo. A light breeze was blowing through Luets hair as she walked around, waiting for the boy to arrive. He was a bit late but she couldn’t complain about it since she would have been late herself, if her manager hadn’t picked her up.

Suddenly a scream emerged from the lips of the girl, and everyone who was there turned their attention towards her. Confused they looked at the girl. She stood there, frozen, and stared at the boy who had just entered the set.

“OH MY GOD! RYO-CHAN!” The girl ran in the direction of the boy, glomping him. He fell down on the floor, being caught off guard.

“Ehm…do I know you? Are you a fan or something like that? Do you want an authograph?”

“Oh my god Ryota! You’ve forgotten me! Look closely!”

The boy hesitated for a moment. “Is that you Mei?”

“Of course it’s me! I’m back!”

Observing the scene, Yuuzan was frowning displeased. “And the cover is blown up after the first day.”

Kise Ryota and Luet a.k.a. Mei had known each other ever since she had visited Japan for the first time. Even at that time they had worked together and they grew up to be very good friends but she was forced to break up any contact with her old friends as the time came by that she needed to leave Japan for good. Meeting her friend once again made her feel unbelievable warm and fuzzy inside. The cheerful girl had missed him a lot and now she was able to be with her friend once again.

“I’m sorry to interrupt your greetings but we gotta start now. We don’t have the whole day for the shooting.”

The teenagers stood up, straightening their clothes.

“Please change into those outfits.” The photographer gave an outfit to each of them.

Luet had to wear a black mini one piece which had a beige tribal motive on her chest, red knee socks with beige shoes, a long; white and knitted scarf and a red/black bag as accessories.

Ryota on the other hand wore a black open collar shirt with a grey striped shirt underneath, grey checkered pants, light blue sneakers, a messily tied necktie and black vintage glasses.

“Ryota we would look SO cute as a couple.” The girl laughed as the two of them posed for some pictures.

“Haha yea but my fangirls would kill you if they don’t do it because of those pictures.”

“I know I know.”

After several changes of clothes the shooting was done. The pictures would be published a few days later.