Chapter 6

I've posted in awhile! I know.. Im a terrible person): im soo sorry. I will post every monday from now on I promise! Thanks so, so much for every read, vote & comment u guys mean the world to me. I never thought anyone would actually read my books, ever, lol, but thank u all so much anyway...

Here it is!!!

What you've all been waiting for, patiently i might add!

Chapter 6!(:

_Brianna!(:

__________________________

~ Chapter 6 ~

"Okay, time for bed!" Amanda says clapping her hands.

She jumped off the sofa and began gathering all the blankets and pillows she could find. She left a couple blankets and pillows for us in the living room and assigned everyone a place to sleep again, even though everyone was sleeping in the same place as the night before.

I did not know when everyone had planned to sleep over again, but maybe Amanda had thought it was appropriate for the situation at hand or the guys had decided while Liam and I were on our date; Either way everyone, except Liam and I, followed Amanda up stairs.

Liam and I just sat there for a while not knowing what to say. I had no idea how to start this conversation, I had been avoiding the unavoidable and now that it was here, I was speechless. I was scared of what he would say. Would we still be together or would we break up when he left for Florida on Friday? I had no idea and I was scared.

"I don't want to think about this, babe, not yet, it's still too early." He finally says, breaking the silence.

"Now is as good of a time as ever, Liam, we can't avoid it forever, your leaving on Friday and we should talk about it." I say.

"Yes, on Thursday." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I look away letting my hair fall in front of my face, creating a border between me and him. I hated how he was avoiding it. I wanted to know where we would be in five days from now. I wanted spend every waking moment with him until Friday anyway, but I did not want to take things too far if we were never going to see each other after Friday.

"Come on, Julie, don't be that way." He says into my ear and I feel goosebumps run down my arm.

I can't help but giggle as he kisses my neck. I turn to face him and realize that having this conversation was not as important as it seemed before. We began to kiss and some how from there things lead to something further and soon I was laying on Liam's chest, his arm over my shoulder, him kissing me on my forehead and I was naked.

I didn't know if I was shocked because I had just lost my virginity to Liam Payne or because I had just lost my virginity to Liam pain in a house filled with six other people and one included my sister.

I turned away from Liam pretending I was about to go to sleep. He put his arm around my waist over the covers and whispered goodnight in my ear, but not even the cool, even sound of his british accent could keep my mind from racing.

I wanted to cry and jump around all at the same time. What was I going to do? I had fallen in love with Liam Payne and we had only known each other for two days. I was way in over my head, but it was too late for me to back out. I was in way too deep, i couldn't just stop loving him now. My heart was way in too deep. I sighed and shut my eyes. That night, I had dreamt of nothing. It was empty blackness.

I woke up to the smell of bacon and the sound of something sizzling on a pan. I opened my eyes and in that blissful moment of confusion in that moment when you first open your eyes, I felt at peace. Then everything came rushing back to me in one quick sweep. Liam, me, last night.