Chapter 4

Chapter 4! <3

Finally! It is Here ! :)

Enjoy (:

From now on I think I'll give a shout out and a dedication to my favorite comments (:

Shout out & Dedication goes to @TaliaLovesYoux & a shout out to @boozleberry because she told me I had an spelling mistake, lol, and I apperciate that because if you wouldn't have told me some hater would have seen it and told me rudely, so thank you (:

Thanks for all the comments, votes, and reads (: You guys make my day with your comments (:

_Brianna :D

PS- Check out @Liam_1D_Payne097's story called 'Just One Tweet' & her books which are amazing! <3 Thanks (: 

________________________________________________________

~ Chapter 04 ~

"WAKE UP!"

Louis's voice rang in my ears as I felt someone pull the sheets off me and Liam. Cold surrounded me and I cuddled up closer to a sleeping Liam.

"Louis, give us back the blankets." I hear Liam say in a sleepy voice.

"IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!" Harry yells. 

I hear everyone laugh and I open one of my eyes to see Harry and Amanda sitting on the couch together. I close my eyes again and then I stretch. I open both my eyes and I look up at a sleepy Liam. He looks down at me and just smiles.

"So," I say, "when did that start?" I point at them.

Harry kind of slides away as he blushes and Amanda just looks over at him, blushing. Everyone beginnings to laugh and I get up from the floor and go sit in between Harry and Amanda. 

"I want pancakes." Louis says as he jumps on me and then rolls off to sit next to me.

"Me too!" Harry says.

"Yeah, pancakes sound good right about now." Zayn says.

I look at Amanda and she looks at me. We both want pancakes, we just don't want to make them. 

"Not IT!" I shout out as quickly and as loud as I can. 

"No fair!" She says pouting.

I stick my tounge out at her and push her off the couch. She gets up and goes off toward the kitchen to make the pancakes, everyone follows. Niall, Louis, and Harry all get sits at the table and   Jess and I just sit on the counter. Liam comes to stand by me and then Zayn just stands by Amanda and watches her make the pancakes. 

"Blueberries?" Amanda asks us.

"Yes." We chorus and then laugh. 

"Okay so after breakfast, what are we going to do?" Louis asks.

"Well," I say, "I'm taking you boys back to where you should be and then Jess, Amanda, and I are going to the mall."

"Awwwwww." Louis gives me sad puppy eyes and I look away.

"You wouldn't want to be seperated from Liam, would ya?" Niall ask.

"Actually, I'm going to keep Liam and return the rest of you." I say grinning at him.

"Sorry, babe, but we're a package," Liam says.

"It's all or nothing." Niall finishes. 

"Then I'll take nothing," I answer, "Sorry, babe, but the boys are just a bit too hyper for me." Everyone looks at Louis and Harry and then we break out in laughter as Harry is playing with salt and pepper shakers and Louis is angerily watching him, awaiting his turn.