Chapter 2

The Second Chapter! <3 

Here it is (:

Should I keep the title? Who should I change it? I feel like it's too long, but Idk.. if you think I should chang it, do you have any ideas? 

~Dedicated to @stephelzz123- She created the amazing cover that is staring at you from the side there!!! :D -------------->

_Brianna :D

___________________________________

~ Chapter 02 ~ {From this point on it's just going to stay in Julianne's P.O.V, unless before the chapter it says differently.}

As I stood there on stage, Liam staring at me and I at him, shock over came me. 

"Stupid birds! Why do you have to be so angry!" Louis yells at the at my phone screen.

I was such in shock that I couldn't even find myself to laugh at the childish adult sitting beside me. 

"Lou, have you seen my..." Harry walks out on stage, Zayn behind him. 

They look from Liam to me and then at Niall and Jess. 

"Have we missed something?" Zayn asked confusion across his face.

"Liam and that girl are dating." Louis says pausing the game and pointing at me. 

"What about them?" Harry asks looking over at Niall and Jess.

"Who knows, I was playing Angry Birds." Louis says shrugging.

"Are you okay?" Harry walks over to me and waves his hand in front of my face. 

I realize that even though I was listening to them, I had spaced out. And that I hadn't blinked since the realization that Liam Payne and I were going out on a date hit me. I blinked and then looked over at Harry.

 I nod, although, I know I'm not okay. On the inside I'm freaking out, running around like a crazy woman yelling, "OHMIGOD! I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH LIAM PAYNE!" 

"She's just in a bit of shock, is all." Lou says getting up from the floor and handing me my phone. 

"And no one said I was dating Liam, I'm just going on date with him." I say. 

"Oh, she talks!" Zayn says laughing.

I roll my eyes at him.

"Well, that means your dating Liam." Louis says in a 'duh' tone.

"Well, I'm hungry, how about we go get something to eat!" Niall says.

"Would you ladies like to come with us?" Harry asks. 

I look over at Jess giving her the option of if she wants to go or not, of course I should have known that she'd want to go, but I was still kind of suprised she said sure. I knew, she knew, I didn't want to go and trust me it's not because I don't want to spend time with the boys, it's just I need someone to freak out to and I can't do it in front of the boys, they would think I was mental. 

"Sure!" Jess says a huge smile on her face. 

"Okay, where should we go?" Liam asks.

At the sound of his voice my heart began to flutter. He really hadn't been a part of the converstation until now. Everyone looks at me and Jess.