Chapter 8

Chapter 8 is here you fabulous and gorgeous people! (: 

Read it. Enjoy it. and Love it. Okay, love you allll sooo veery much and I would die without you, k byee (:

_________________________________________________________________

He was here. In front of me. 

I hadn't realized until this very moment how much I'd missed him. He was perfect in every way and I couldn't take my eyes off the only guy I knew I would always love. His brown eyes meet mine and I felt as if my inside would melt at any moment. The guys had arrived maybe ten mintues ago and the awkwardness between me and Liam was a loud silence that filled the tiny dressing room. 

Louis, Zayn, Harry, Jess, Liam, Niall, and I were all hiding out in the biggest dressing room. Niall and Jess were whispering ideas to each other and Louis, Zayn, and Harry were having an argument about something. Liam and I just stood there. Not really looking at each other, but watching each other. I didn't know what to say and he opened his mouth to speak but just as he did Jess spoke. 

"Okay, so maybe getting the guys here wasn't such a great idea since it drew more attention to us, but we have five disguises and seven people," She looked around the dressing room, "I say Louis and Harry create a diverson and we make a run for it then they meet us at the back entrance where we will be ready with Zayn's car." 

"What if something goes wrong?" Louis whined. 

"Yeah, what if. . .you know. They get handz-y." Harry shivered a bit.

"Last time they took my underwear off. . . and I still had my trousers on." Louis whispered. 

I laughed, "Louis, run really, really fast and I promise they won't take your boxers." 

"What if I trip? I could trip and die and then you'd be to blame for telling me to run fast." He crossed his arms and shook his head, "I feel as if you guys don't take me as seriously as the rest of the guys. I have feelings too you know and I rather not be the diversion for hundred and some girls who would chase me to the ends of the earth just to get a picture of me." 

"Louis, Harry's doing it too. You won't be alone." Liam says. His voice gives me butterflies, I forgot how amazing it sounded. 

"Yeah, so on you go!" Zayn says as he pushes them out of the dressing room and then hands me and Jess our wigs and sunglasses. Usually the guys just wore hats, but Louis and Harry were feeling bold today. I held back a laugh as I looked into the mirror and noticed I amost looked like a girl version of Niall and Jess a girl version of Zayn. 

"Come on," Liam says, "We have about fifteen minutes." We head out of the dressing room and out of Hollister. We make our way toward the parking lot and to Zayn's car. We all breath a sigh of relief once we are all safely in the car, doors locked and all in one piece. I take off the wig and leave it on my lap as I text Louis. 

Coming to the back. Be There Soon. 

Once we get there, Louis and Harry are just appearing through the back door, a mob of teenage girls behind them. I open the back door and slide over making Jess sit on Niall's lap to make room for them. They dive in and Zayn is practically zooming away even before Harry's whole body is in the car. Harry closes the door and Liam locks them. 

"That was such a rush!" Louis yells and everyone laughs. 

"Now that that nightmare is over," Zayn says from the passenger sit, "who's up for a movie?" 

Everyone agrees to go to the movies and Zayn makes his way toward the closest movie thearter. Once we get there, Harry and Louis get tickets to Frozen. Zayn, Liam, and I get tickets to Divergent and Jess and Niall get tickets to Need For Speed. I get a big bowl of popcorn so that Zayn, Liam and I can share it and then make my way to the theater. Once I get inside the lights dim and it's hard to find the guys. I soon find them in the back with their hats on. They have their feet up against the seat in front of them. The row they sat in is a row of three and they left the middle sit open. 

I take it and set the popcorn on my lap as the movie starts. During the beginning of the movie we just watch and eat popcorn, but then I reach in the popcorn bag just as Liam does and our hands touch for a few seconds until I pull back like I've been shocked. Liam turns to face me and he has this desapointed and hurt look on his. I wanted to do more than just hod his hand, but how could I. When first, he decided to move on from eachother. Second, he has a new girlfriend.

"You know, they broke up," Zayn whispers, "he misses you, Julie and from the looks of it you do to."  I jump up, not wanting to listen to his foolishness anymore. Not wanting him to be right, not wanting to admit he is right.

"Um, I'll go get more popcorn." I say as I leave. I rush toward the lobby and get in line to get popcorn. As I wait in line a group of guys caught my eyes. Their in the far corner near the windows talking and glancing my way. I smile at them and the guy in the middle with light brown hair and piercing green eyes starts walking toward me. I move up in line as he comes up behind me. 

"You must be American," It's not question, more of a statement. 

"How can you tell?" I ask. 

"Well, because your very beautiful and no offense to the girls around here, but they don't really compare to you." I blush and I know this his way of flirting. I feel weird, yet releived. I haven't so much as talked to one guy in two years and to have this gorgeous eye give me even the sightest attention felt nice. 

"Thanks," I blush again. 

"So, you her with anyone?" He asks shoving his hands into his pockets. I open my mouth to answer, 

"As a matter of fact she is." But a voice interrupts and I turn around to see Liam standing there. His arms are crossed over his chest and he looks like a total tool trying to intimidate this poor guy. I roll my eyes and turn back to face the cute guy. He looks a bit scared and I roll my eyes again so he sees. 

"That's just my annoying, over protective, jerk-face of a brother. Don't pay any mind to him." I lie. 

"That's strange because last time I checked, you usually don't lose your virginity to your brother, Julie." He says his eyebrows going up in surprise at my comment. 

"Liam, shut up, geesh, I shouldn't have told you that. And I wouldn't have if I would have known you'd go blabbing it to random people in the movies." I yell at him. Why does he car anyway. He left me, not the other way around. 

"Okay, well, I don't know what's going on, but it was nice talking to you." The cute guy mumbles something under his breath and turns away looking a little creeped out. I turn on my heels and start toward the movie again. No point in staying if cute guy isn't either. Liam starts after me and pulls my arm spinning me around to face him. 

"What is your problem?" He asks. 

"You." I answer honestly. 

"Julie-" He begins but I cut him off. 

"Donn't Liam! Just don't! Cause next thing you know we'll be making out and having sex and then just like that you leave again. So, don't. . . okay? Just . . . leave me alone." I storm off toward the parking lot not really in the mood to see the rest of the movie. I disappear around a corner with Liam still yelling after me. I don't know where I'm going, but I have no plan on stopping anytime soon.

___________________________________________________________

And I'm backkk. Hehe. The drama has started and so has the warm weather!(: lol. I need summer how many of you also need summer because school is just not my thing anymore and I'm getting truly and utterly tired of caring so much, but hey, without an education we would all be talking like this, 

"Brianna is name. Brianna like writing. Brianna like one direction. Brianna love supports and fans. Brianna missed all you. Brianna hunger." 

And we would write like, 

"Dis not kool. I dont no how 2 spell 2." And we would say nah what I'm sayin' after ever sentance like in We Are The Millers. 

It would just be a really messed up world, so comment on your feelings about this book and school. cause I'm not really sure how to feel about school. 

Kay love you all my beautiful fans and supports! <3

_Bree xxx