Prologue

"Georgia is going to kill me. I can guarantee it. But I'm definitely interested. Once you talk to the rest of the boys let me know what they say. But yeah, I'm definitely interested. Alright, mate. Talk to you later."

The minute I heard my name mentioned, I stopped dead in my tracks. And the minute I heard the phrase "Georgia is going to kill me" I knew I wouldn't be pleased.

I wanted to see if he would tell me right away though so I reopened and closed the front door, shutting it quite loudly.

Harry came out from the kitchen and smiled at me. "Hi, love. You're home early."

He greeted me, pulling me in for a hug and kissing my cheek quickly before pulling back from me.

"I told you I'd be home early. We're having dinner with Louis and Cally this evening and I wanted to see Joey. Did Sian leave to go get her?" I asked, setting down my bag and grabbing the stack of mail off the table in the entry way.

We had officially been back in London for a year and a half and Christmas and my birthday were fast approaching. It was my favourite time of the year and I couldn't believe Harry and I would be celebrating ten years of marriage this year.

Joey was going to be nine next year and Jamie would be four. Jesus. Time was seriously going too fast.

My business was booming and we had expanded to two stores in London and another in Paris and we're looking to open a fourth in NYC and a fifth in LA.

Harry had successfully written three number one hits in the last six months and had four in the top 10 in the last year.

Things were amazing.

They couldn't be better.

I had no complaints, at all.

I raised an eyebrow at Harry when I noticed him staring at me. "What's up?"

He shook his head. "Nothing. Should we get Joey together? We can walk there if you want, it's not too cold? And bring Jamie? Joey loves when we bring him to pick her up."

"I'll get him ready," I said curtly. "You tell Sian we don't need her to get Joey?"

I disappeared from the kitchen, heading upstairs to my sons room where I knew he'd be waking up from his nap shortly. I opened the door to his room and found him sprawled out on his small bed, his arm wrapped around a stuffed penguin. His lips were parted slightly and he was deep in sleep, the blanket halfway covering him. He looked just like a mini version of Harry, except without his curly hair. He had Harry's dimples though and his crooked smile but he had my eyes and my ears and even my feet. It was weird what sort of things you noticed about yourself when you found yourself looking for traits in your child. I brushed his hair back from his face, tracing my finger over the scar on his forehead.

He had thought it'd be funny to get into Harry's shoes and wander around the house one day only to trip and knock his head against the corner of a door which turned into half a night at the A&E and seven stitches. I think I felt more pain for him in that moment than he did.

Harry had been at an award show that evening and sian had the night off. The minute he got his messages he rushed to meet us at the A&E, but it was still scary in the moment.