01

"Georgia. I am tired of this cat shredding up my cashmere sweaters!" Harry exclaimed, tossing his sweater onto the bed on my lap.

I glanced up at him from the text I had just received. It had been from Jesse Rutherford. I hadn't seem him in a year. He came into London semi regularly and we usually met up once or twice a year for lunch or dinner. It wasn't something Harry knew about. I didn't have anything to hide but he didn't need to know when it was just something as simple as lunch. It would rock the boat and I didn't need that, especially at four months pregnant and with Harry going on a tour in the UK soon.

"Maybe you shouldn't leave your sweaters lying on the floor," I replied, turning my attention back to my phone.

I texted Jessie back, letting him know that I would meet him for lunch later that afternoon at our usual spot.

"I think I should be able to leave my sweaters wherever I please without the cat getting into them. We need to get him declawed," he huffed, sitting next to me.

"No! Harry that's like animal cruelty!" I exclaimed.

He grumbled and tossed the sweater aside. "I know, I know. What are you doing today, love?"

"Um, just meeting up with a friend for lunch," I replied calmly.

"Who?" He asked, a confused look on his face.

"Gemma."

He frowned, furrowing his brow. "Funny, I just saw her yesterday and she didn't mention it."

I shrugged, getting off the bed but Harry stopped me. "What time do you need to leave?"

"In a half hour or so. Why, what's up?" I asked.

"Can't I just lie with my wife for a while? I'm not going to be able to do this for a while," he said, scooting back on the bed and pulling me in front of him. His hands roamed my sides before they rested on my pregnant belly. He sighed happily, kissing my neck.

I shivered from his kiss. "You're only gone for three weeks, we'll be okay."

"I know, I know. Are you sure you don't mind me going? I know I've asked you a thousand times but you really don't care? I'll back out if you want me too." His lips moved from my neck to my jaw, humming to himself.

"Harry," I whispered, sinking into his touch, "when I saw you on stage last week, you looked so happy to be back up there. I want you to be able to enjoy what you love most in life. Everything." I rested my hands on his for good measure.

"Thank you, love," he whispered. We sat together on our bed until I needed to leave for lunch. Harry was off to pick the kids up from his mums house and wouldn't be back until that evening.

We kissed each other goodbye, parting our separate ways, Harry off to Holmes Chapel and me off to central London.

I did a quick scan of the car park when I arrived in town. The paparazzi hadn't been bothering us much lately but with the recent announcement of the boys reunion tour and my pregnancy, they had started to follow us more often. I didn't see anyone, so I donned my sunglasses and hopped out of the car, grabbing my bag and heading towards the restaurant.

Jesse and I had picked this restaurant for several reasons. Namely, they served big name clients and were known for their discretion with their clientele.

"Hi, Georgia Fox." Gemma would kill me if she knew I used her last name.

The hostess nodded and led me back to a more private area of the restaurant. I ordered myself a sparkling water and perused the menu while I waited for Jesse to arrive.