Meeting the band

Eryns POV

Hey guys let my introduce myself my name is Eryn Clifford i am Michael Clifford's sister. Our parents are divorced so I moved to Georgia with my Dad, but my dad recently died in a plane crash. So, I have to go live in Australlia with my mom and brother.

I'm currently on my plane flying to Australlia my brother is picking me up because my mom went on a business trip for a month so I won't see her for a while.

The plane just landed and I'm currently waiting for Michael. I'm on my phone scrolling through Instagram and Twitter, until I hear someone yell "ERYN" I turn around and see a bright red head boy run up to me. "MICHAEL" I yell. I run up to hug him and he gladly hugs back. "I missed you so much" he says. "I missed you so much too, I can't believe it have been 17 years" I tell him while we get in his car to go to his house. "I know right but I'm so excited to finally see you again, but I can't wait for you to meet the band especially Calum." He says so excitedly. "Your in a band?" I ask. "Yeah we are called 5 seconds of summer, here I'll play one of our songs." He says while putting a CD. As we listen to a few songs I say "you guys are really good." "Yeah we get that a lot but we aren't all famous so we don't have paparazzi." He says depressed. "Don't worry Michael you guys will make it big one day I believe in you guys." I tell him as we get out of the car and I grab my bags. "Oh and Eryn." "Yeah?" I ask. "Watch out the boys are in here and they are probably yelling at the TV cause there playing FIFA" he says laughing. "That's alright." As I chuckle a little. We enter the house and I put my bags down and right away a notice a dark brown haired boy with blonde highlights and shimmer hazel eyes. "Hey Michael?" I ask. "What?" He says in response. "Who's that cause he's cute?" I asked pointing to the Asian looking boy. "That's Calum" he says laughing. "He guys Eryns here" he yells at them as he turns the TV off so we could talk. "Hey Eryn" they all say in unison. "Hey who are you guys?" I ask confused. "Hey I'm Calum." That really cute guy said. "And I'm luke." The blonde quiffed hair boy says. "And lastly I'm Ashton." The last boy says with brown curly hair. "Hey guys I'm Eryn nice to meet yall." I say really shocked at all there cuteness. "Okay Eryn let me show you your room." He says leading me upstairs as he opens a door to a room that has blue and black walls and a queen size bed, and it's already decorated. "Wow Michael I love it." I say in shock. "I knew you would." He says proud of himself. I chuckle a little at his comment. "Okay let's go to Panda Express." He yells loud enough for the rest of the boys to hear. I grab my phone and walk downstairs to meet the boys. "Everyone ready?" Calum asks. We all nod. "Alright let's go." Everyone gets in the car with Ashton driving, Luke in the passenger seat, and me, Calum, and luke in the backseat. "They turn on the radio and American Idiot by Green day plays and we all sing to the song at the top of our lungs. We the song was over we all laughed at ourself and just started have side conversations.

After we finish eating Panda Express we all decide to just go back home and have a lazy day and watch movies.

*In the car*

-CALUMS POV-

We are all in the car and I'm to the left of Eryn. Ever since I saw her walk through the door I noticed her beautiful short brown hair and sparkly blue eyes. "Calum?" Eryns ask. "Yeah?" I say in response. She whispers something in my ear "okay I have a plan I know it's my first day here but I wanna have some fun so tommrow when everyone wakes up, cause Michael told me yall we sleeping over, let's get some water guns and balloons and wake them all up with a surprise, Deal?" She's says. "Deal this is gonna be hilarious." I say as we both laugh. "What are you two up too? " Michael asked. "Nothing" Me and Eryn say in unison. Michael looks at us in disbelief but turns back around and we chuckle some more.

*next morning*

Eryn just woke me up to the plan.

We go in the garage and get some water guns and balloons and fill them up with water. Me and her entered the living room were Michael, Ashton, And Luke were sleeping she slowly counts down. "FIRE" she's yells as we start squirting the guns and throwing the water balloons at the boys. Michael gets ups an doesn't seem happy at all. "We are we gonna do?" I ask looking at Eryn she looks really scared.