Chapter 14

-ERYNSPOV-

I was at home in the living room watching sponge bob with the twins and Michael. The twins are just as obsessed with Michael and as Michael is with them. But, calum has been really stressed lately and won't help with the boys. "Hey Michael can you watch the boys I need to go check on calum?" I ask. "Yeah" he replys.

-CALUMSPOV-

He's gonna hurt them the people I love. But, this is for the best and its for them to survive. I walk into the bathroom and lock it behind me and go under the sink and grab the blade and start cutting my wrist. I doing it cause he wants me dead but if I'm not dead he's gonna kill Eryn and the babies. I kept cutting up and down both of my arms till all of a sudden everything went black.

-ERYNSPOV-

I walk upstairs and into mine and Calums room. The bathroom lights are on so I guess he's in the bathroom. So I wait for him to come out. It has been 15 minutes so I go knock on the door, no answer. "Calum are you okay?" I ask. No answer. I go back downstairs and get the extra key to the bathroom door and go back upstairs. I unlock the door and.............."MICHAELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GET UP HERE NOW AND CALL AN AMBULANCE" I yell. "Calum baby are you okay?" I ask. Still no response. "Eryn what's- CALUM I'm gonna go call that ambulance now and tell Ruta to come get the kids" he says. I start crying. The ambulance arrives and they take calum and Michael goes with him cause I have to take the kids to joys house cause they can't see there dad like this. I drop the kids off and rush to the hospital. I finally got to the hospital and ran to the front desk. "Hi I'm here to see calum hood and is he okay?" I ask. "He's in room 457 and he is okay but he lost a lot of blood from those cuts and he's asleep so be quiet" she says. I walk to the room and walk in. "Hey Eryn he's asleep but he's okay the doctors said that he lost a lot of blood but he needs a lot of rest" he says. "Okay thank you for coming with him Michael that's why your my brother" I say while hugging him. "Michael?" Calum asks slowly opening. "Hey man" he says. "Calum baby how are you feeling?" I ask. Holding his hand. "I'm fine don't worry about me where are the kids?" He ask. "There with Ruta I couldn't let them see you like this" I reply. "Oh okay but babe go home and get some rest I'll be fine and will be out of here in no time" he says. "No I'm not leaving you here calum I was worried sick waiting for you to come out of that bathroom why were to cutting yourself?" I ask. "Babe it was josh he called me and told me to die or he will kill you and the kids" he says. "Calum he's not killing us and your not killing yourself all of us just have to stay together and the kids will sleep in our room for a little while" I say. "Yeah mate we won't leave your guys side especially the kids cause we love you and make me a promise that you will never cut again" Michael says. "Promise" Calum replys.

They let calum go about an hour ago and we are finally home and Jakob and Caleb were so excited to finally get to talk to there dad.

We ordered a pizza for dinner and ate it. It was time for bed so we put Jakob and Caleb in our room, and put them to bed then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, left my hair down, and changed into one of Calums oversized t-shirts. I walked outside the bathroom and there's once again a shirtless calum kissing the kids heads and saying goodnight. He notices me standing there. "You know your a great father right?" I ask. "Well not until now" he says laughing. "That's cute" I say. He kisses me then we both lay down, and I put my head on his bare chest and he puts his arms around me and pulls me closer. "Goodnight calum" I say. "Goodnight Eryn" he replys. We both slowly drift to sleep.