Chapter 10

-ERYNSPOV-

"Josh why the hell are you here your not my boyfriend anymore" I snap and ask. "I came back to hit you harder" he says. Calum and Michael were about to beat the shit out of him when he throws a fist at my face. Then Delmon, Abel, and keduse come running through the doors and pinning him against the wall. Then all of them beat the shit out of him and Michael and calum joined in. They knock him out. "IF YOU EVER TOUCH MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND AGAIN OR TRY TO HURT MY BABYS WE WILL KILL YOU NEXT TIME" calum yells. "DONT EVER FUCKING TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN DUMBASS" Michael yells. "AND IF YOU EVER TOUCH MY BEST FRIEND NEXT TIME WE SEE YOU YOULL BE DEAD IN A HEARTBEAT" Delmon yells. Josh gets up and runs out the house. I run to Calum and hug him. "Babe are okay?" He asks. "Yeah I'm fine and thanks keduse, Abel, and Delmon for running in cause if you didn't he would of punched me in the stomach and probably killed the babies." I thank and hug them all. "Wait so your pregnant??" Abel asks. "Oh um yeah long story but guys this is my boyfriend calum, Brother Michael, and my 2 other best friends luke and Ashton." I say, they all say hi to each other. "So what brings you back to Georgia?" Keduse ask. "Well calum found the bruise on my chest from josh and they wanted to beat the shit out of him so I let him and I wanted to see you guys." I reply. "Ohh okay" they all say in unison.

*3 months later*

We got back from Georgia 2 months ago cause there was nothing to do so now I'm 9 months with the twins and my due date is in a week but they can come earlier. It's 11:30 and me and calum just got done watching a movie. We both get ready for bed when I lay down I get a sharp pain in my stomach "FUCK" I yell. "Babe are you okay?" Calum asks concerned. "No but I think we need to go to the hospital like now" I say about to shit my pants (😂)."okay let's go I'll tell the others to come on" he says. He picks me up and Carries me to the car. "Guys come we need to go to the hospital eryns in labor" he yells. everyone comes running downstairs with calum still carrying me to the car we get in the backseat and Michael is driving he goes as fast as he can. We arrive at the hospital and calum runs in. We go to the counter and tell the doctor to us a room and they are. They told calum that he needs to stay with the others. "No I need to stay with her I'm the father" he demands the nurse says no. "Babe you will do fine I'll be there when you get out" he says and kisses me. They take me into a room and lay me down and with that they already started.

-CALUMSPOV-

I got back to the waiting room with the others and they all run up to me. "Why aren't you with Eryn?" Lolo asks. "They won't let me so I won't see them be born" I say crying a little. "It's okay man when you finally see them they will look just like you and act like you and probably sing and play bass like you" Michael say. "Thanks man that makes me feel better now let's go sit down so time will go by faster I wanna see them sooner and I hope there taking care of Eryn cause if not I'll beat there asses" I say. They all laugh a little. "Come on mate and sit down" Michael tells me.

*6 hours later*

"Eryn Clifford's family" a doctor says. I run up to her "is she okay how are my babies?" I ask. "Eryn is fine and the boys are very healthy you may go see her now but she's asleep so be quiet" she says. I start to walk to her room "can't wait to see your little boys can you calum?" Michael asks. "Actually no I can't wait I waited for 9 months I'm not waiting any longer" I say, they all laugh. I walk in eryns room and she wakes up "hey calum" she says. "Hey baby how are you doing?" I ask. "I'm good just i haven't seen the boys yet" she says. " I haven't seen them either babe" I say. A nurse walks in with 2 babies wrapped in blue blankets. She hands me and Jakob and Eryn, Caleb. "Calum I told you they will look like you especially Jakob" Michael says. I laugh a little at his comment. "Good job babe" I say to Eryn and kiss her.

*1 week later*

Eryn and the boys came home about a week ago (😂😂) but there both fine. Me and Eryn get up about once each night. There both good babies but Michael is the one most obsessed with them cause he won't stop holding them and playing with them like I mean there only a week old they can't really do anything. But AJ and Ruta have been a big help like when me and Eryn go to the store or need to do something they will watch them. But Eryn did a good job and I'm proud of her but she's been sick lately so I make her stay in bed. Jakob looks more like me and Caleb looks like Eryn but they both act like me and there not identical so thank god cause I would probably call Jakob Caleb and Caleb Jakob, but everyone's here and the babies are born and eryns okay so we're all happy but Luke had been going on and on about AJ so I think he's gonna ask her out soon.