Chapter 4

-ERYNS POV-

*next day at school*

I'm in 4th period with Michael and Calum. Michael sits to my right and Calum sits to my left. Calum and the rest of the boys have stayed close cause of a bunch of boys hitting up on me and Calum was pissed. "Hey Eryn stay with me at PE cause Evan is the one who try's to pick up most girls and your mine." Calum says. I laugh at his comment. "It's okay Calum I'm all yours no one else's not even that Evan bitch." We both laugh a little then the bell rings to go to PE.

I just got out of the locker room from changing and someone already pinned me against the wall. "Hey beautiful" this kinda cute guy says. "What the hell do you want and who the fuck are you?" I snap at him. "I'm Evan and I'm one of the most cutest and most popular guys in school and I will make you mine." He replys. "WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND PINNED AGAINST THE WALL EVAN." Calum screamed at him. "You would never have a chance with a chance with a girl like this Hood. He snaps. "Yes he does cause he's my boyfriend." I laugh at him and I finally get out of his grip and run and hug Calum. "Stay the fuck away from my girlfriend" he snaps at him. We walk away to the other guys then look confused and shocked at the same time. "What happened guys Calum we heard you from across the gym." Michael asks. "Evan tried to hit on her and I told him to stay the fuck away from my girlfriend or he's gonna have to deal with us." He replys to Michael.

*skip to the end of school*

Me and Calum are walking to my house alone cause the rest of the boys had to do something. As we walk to my house my phone rings. I look at the caller ID it's my ex-boyfriend Josh who abused me. I answer and put it on speaker for Calum to hear. "Hey babe guess who moved to Australia" he says. "I don't care if you moved to Australia and don't call me babe I hate you." I snap. "I should've hit you harder before you left" he says then hangs up. "Babe what does he mean he should've hit you harder last time?" He asks. "Oh um nothing it's okay." I tell him. "Is he the one who gave you that bruise on your chest?"

TO BE CONTINUED