Chapter 1: First betrayal

The Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus stories belongs to Rick not me.

Percy Jackson the son of Poseidon two time saviour of Olympus and his two friends - Annabeth (his girlfriend) and Nico were in his cabin making jokes. After a few hours Grover left and was shortly followed by Annabeth.

Percy's pov

When I was getting ready for bed I heard a loud cry outside camp. I ran to the border to see a 17 year old boy laying under a hellhound and behind them were a few more hounds. Not thinking twice I jumed into action and began to kill the monsters. When all of them was dead Nico came running to me, when he reached me Nico punched me and took my sword. I was shocked by this and then the camp came running to the trio. "Nico! What happend?" asks Chiron looking at Nico with my sword in his hand. Nico answerd ," Chiron! I saved this kid over there while Percy was standing on the side looking at me. He didn:t even help." The whole camp glared at me and then turned back to Nico. "Nico, why do you have Percy's sword?" Annabeth wanted to know." He ain't gonna lie out if that." I thought, but as most of the time I am wrong. He came up with such a good lie he could have fooled a mindreader , " I found his sword near the demigod. I think he threw his sword at the boy, because when I got here he was standing there looking at the monstera and the boy." Nico lied. Everyone glared at me again and then they started to walk away. Nico and Annabeth took the boy to the Big House.

The next morning

At breakfast nobody wanted to talk to me and I heard a few wispers here and there about last night. I was enjoying my food when my ex-friend Nico came up to me. "Nico, what are you doing? I thought we were friends?' I asked him. He replied in a ego filled voice," O, Percy. I never wanted to be your friend. I was only after your fame. Now that I am famous I challenge you to a duel."