Chapter 11: My Council

After I had to explain about my council, Order teleported us to Olympus. "Listen please do not kill them, because you know some." I asked them. Just then my council flashed in. It includes: Tartarus
Hemera
Kronos (he's good)
Gaia (also good)
Aether
Thalassa
Ipatius (sorry for spelling)
Order
Pontus
Chronos
Nyx
To say everyone was shocked was an understatement. The Big "Two" (Zues and Hades -Poseidon isn't here) took their weapons out ready to fight Gaia and Kronos but I am here,"Olympians they are good. I promise you." I said as Gaia ran to me and Kronos right behind her with suprisingly tears in his eyes. "Kronos, what's wrong?" I asked worried, because we are like brothers. He wispers something in ny ears that shocked me," Okay. Olympians Kronos has something to say. Give him chance." I asked and they nodded. "My 3 sons and dauthers. I am so sorry for what I did. I was under a spell. Please forgive me, I missed you!" He apologised. "O, Father. We forgive you!" Hestia exclaimed running to him and then she gave him a big hug. Kronos truly looked happy as he hugged her back then he suddenly has a look of worry,"Where is Poseidon?" Kronos wondered. "He is fading, Father." Demeter said sad. "Well I'll go get him!" Kronos stated then flashed away. We waited and after a few minuts he was back with Poseidon. When I saw my dad I wanted to reveal myself and just hug him. He looked so fragile,"Someone help him!" Kronos yelled. Poseidon was flickering then I got an idea,"Zues use Poseidon's trident to stab me in the heart. I will die,but only for a few days. Do it or Poseidon is going to die!" I yelled,but Zues did nothing so I took the trident turned it to Ortis metal (the only metal that can hurt me) and stabbed myself with it. It hurt so much and then I fell to the ground lifeless. The last thing I saw was Poseidon stop flikkering and looking at me.