Chapter 7: The army

The next morning about 7 o'clock my army arrived. I went to greet them,"Soldiers! Welcome, go to our cabin and unpack. Havoc stay behind." I ordered to wich they moved immediatly. "Yes, Lord?" Asked Havoc. "I want you to go scout a 25 km radius around camp. Look for any monsters or enemies. If you see them contact me." I said in a commanding voice. "Excuse me, Unknown. Is your army strong enough to fight Chaos?" Asked Nico so they also made him  immortal. "I can easily kill Chaos myself,but I want to give the army a workout." I informed him. "Cool your strong,but can you bear Jasper our finest warrior?" He asked. I nodded and Jasper came foward to fight me. I beated him in 29 seconds. "Excuse me, Annabeth. But you should be dead,should you not?" I asked while pointing at a few campers wich include: the seven, Nico, Bianca, Zoë, suprisingly Luke and a few other people I thought who should be dead. "Why would we be dead? We are immortal and how do you know that we should actualy be dead?" Luke asked. "I am the most powerfull being ever. I want to know my allies. Any more questions?" I asked in a scary voice. No one said a thing, while I was walking to our cabin I heard Nico wisper to Annabeth," Why is he so formal and cold to us all the time. Has he no heart to be friendly?"  I glared at him for actully telling the truth without knowing it. "This is going to be a long war." I thought.