Capter 3: A new life and awesome powers

I woke up to see that Im in a dark room. There was no one except me and a white man, wait a white man? Where am I? Aren't I supposed to be dead? The biggest question is: Who is that weird man? He chuckled at that like he could read minds. "Weirdo", I thought. He smiled at me then he spoke,"Wow! Percy, you are really slow at asking questions!" I was taken aback." By the way I am Order The Destroyer and brother of Chaos. Do not fred I am a good guy now!" He announched. "Ya, and I am Hades. I don't believe your lies Order. I know you are evil. Now tell my why I ain't standing on the banks of Styx. You know Im dead, right?" I asked and demanded. "Percy you are really sarcasric and angry. By the way if you think Im bad deal with it, caus I ain't bad. As for why your alive my father has said that he is going to fade and need an apprentice. He chose you." Order said. I was shell shocked. I just stood there gulping air like I was a fish. Order smiled then he flashed us to a room with an old looking man," Percy, I am here to givs you my powers. You will be the strongest person ever even stronger than me. You will never fade and you cannot fade. Do you accept?" He asked. "It will be an honor." I answerd. Then he shot a bolt of power into me and I felt a much stronger. Right after that the man faded and when I turned to Order he gasped." Percy, you look different..." he said. "What!? How do I look?" I asked. He answerd,"Your longer with a well built body. Your hair is still black but with white, red and golden streaks in and you hair is so long it almost reaches your bottom. Your  irises ate black and gold and you whites have red specks in them. The marks are still on your face, cause it cannot be removed. The most shocking part is the two black, gold and red wings you have. They are about 25 foot and did I mention that you are 35 foot high." He explained to me. "How will I be normal size again?" I asked he said .that I had to think about it anf then I will be human size again. That is what happend. "Listen Order. I don't want to be leader of this army so is it okay if I am second in coommand? You can tell them about who I am and what happend here. Please can I also be you assassian?" I asked. He nodded and flashed away to his army probably telling them about me. Now I am going to go on my first mission.