Chapter 10: A message from Chaos

I was sitting in a dark when suddenly someone shook me and I wake up to see I am on Olympus. "O! Unkown! I thought you were going to fade for a few centuries!" Order yelled in relief. He almost gave me a hug, but he realized I was still weak. "We saw everything. How did you survive The Chain? No one ha..." he said, but I didn't hear him I was having a blackout, because of the torture. All of my friends' deaths  are my fault, the two wars, everything. I could hear Order shouting for help, because I was going in a shock and then everything went black.

                 * * *

I woke up to see Order and suprisingly John looking at me in concern. I tried to stand up, but the held me down, "No, Unknown. Your still to weak." Order warned me, but I pushed him off,"No, I want to stand up. I am not a WEAKLING!" I yelled at him. Out of shock he and John stepped away from my bed and I stood up. "Now, I want to go outside so I can talk to the army, demgods and gods. How long was I out?" I said and asked. "Lord, for two weeks and I have to tell you something. While you were out the Amazons, Camp Jupiter and the Hunters arrived." John informed me. I was shocked and then angry, because now I will have to see the rest of my immortal friends. Without saying a word I walked out of my room through the cabin and exited the door to see everyone wating for me. Lukly I had my hood up,"Unkown! Your alive!" Someone yelled. "Yes, I am. Listen everyone go to the arena!" I ordered. Everyone ran to the arena with me following them. When I reached the place everyone were already seeted and were wating for me,"Ladies and Gentlemen I havd heard some news about the enemy while I was waiting for Chaos to torture me." I said as the gasped. "Chaos is planning to attack 4 months from now. He was planning on suprising us, but now it won't be a suprise since we know." I said. "Excuse me Unknown, right? How can we trust you now? Who nows that you didn't side with the enemy?" Asked Jason suprisingly. "Do you think I would batray you after I giving myself up to save..." I started to say,but then I felt a horroble pain in my head and I fell to the ground screaming cluthing my head. Through blurry sight I saw everyine running to me with Order leading them. "Unkown, Unkown!? Can you hear me?" Asked Order I was about  to answer when I heard a voice in my head,"Aa. Unknown so good to talk to you again. Listen if you give away anymore information I will kill your sweet little ex-dad. You understand?" Chaos said in my head and I agreed. What he didn't know was that I didn't know any other information. As soon as he left my mind I started to feel better. Then I could see everyone again and I was still laying on the ground in the arena. "Unkown are okay?" Order asked. "Yes, Chaos spoke to me. Im fine now." I answerd. "Order we need My Council." I said to Order concern clear in my voice.