XVII. Forget How It Ends Let Me Show You How It Starts

My sweet children this story is coming to an end. I'm so happy for all of the support that this book has gotten. There will probably be four more chapters?? Maybe less??? Idk yet buuuUuUUUt I'm posting a story called Daddy Issues after this so get excited for new things ((((;

-

As I sit in science, I realize my life is basically at the highest point ever. I have Vic, the most wonderful boyfriend I could ever ask for. He has helped me through so much, comforting me when I'm sad and dealing with me when I'm an emotional wreck.

My dad came back, which I thought would never happen. Him and my mom are finally back together and are content with what they have and I'm finally okay with him.

I have the perfect friends, Tay, Mike, Tony, Jaime, Jenna, Tyler, Josh. They've been there the most in my life, besides my mom. They've been here through the laughs and the tears. They've given me so much love that I can barely comprehend it.

My grades are stable, they haven't dropped below a C since last semester.

"You okay?" Josh asks, poking my arm. I nod, looking over at him and smiling. "I love you Josh." I say, patting him on the arm. He smiles too, turning back to Mrs. Williams. "Love you too man."

I continue to write down the notes, smiling softly at the thought of how perfect my life is at the moment.

-

"We should go camping." Tony says, leaning his head on Mike's shoulder. "Oh! We totally should!" Tyler says, taking a drink from his water bottle.

"We have a three day weekend next week. Maybe we can go find a place in the woods if it's not trespassing." Mike says.

Everyone nods. "Sounds like a good idea." I say, eating the small salad my mom packed for my lunch. "I'll have to ask my mom." Josh says, Tyler pouting. "I won't go if you don't go." He says, smiling at Josh. "My mom might be okay with it, might not. And if she isn't you can just come over and we can hang out. I have Mario Kart for the wii." Josh says, smiling at Tyler's reaction.

"So next weekend, Friday morning we should all meet up at someones house. Who has a big car?" Mike asks. "We could rent a van." I suggest. "Yeah, most vans are like fifty to seventy five dollars a day. So everyone can pitch in and pay for the rent of the van." Vic says.

"My dad has tents somewhere in the garage too so we don't have to go and buy a ton of new stuff." Tony says. "The only thing we'd really need to buy is food and the van. Unless there are some other necessities we'll need." Jaime adds, everyone nodding.

"I'll rent the car and I'll just pick everyone and their stuff up." I say. Again, everyone nods. We continue with our lunches, chatting softly with one another. I look at Vic, studying his facial features for what feels like the hundredth time. He is the prettiest person I have ever laid my eyes on.

He looks over at me, catching me staring at him. "You okay?" He asks, smiling as my cheeks heat up. "Yeah, I'm just very grateful to have so many wonderful people in my life." I say, sighing deeply. He smiles and presses a kiss to my cheek, patting my thigh and turning to talk to Josh.

I smile, the blush still prominent on my cheeks. As lunch ends the bell rings and everyone gets out of their seats quickly, rushing to the exits of the large room. I say goodbye to everyone, trying to squish myself between people to get through. Vic rests his hands on my hips to prevent him from losing me in the large mass of people.

We push past everyone, walking down an almost empty hallway to our next class. "We could skip class and find an empty room or something." Vic whispers into my ear, chest pressed against my back and hands on my hips. "Not now." I laugh, hearing him sigh loudly. "Please??" He begs.