Chapter 6

The girls grinned evilly with Elsa and she knew we would be great friends. Daisy held up both of her hands. "Ok, that was a lot of information to shove on you at one time, and we can tell you more later, but for right now, let's get on with the party!" 

All of the girls smiled and stood up, Elsa grabbed the two, now empty, popcorn bowls and followed Meg out the door. The came down the hallway and descended the marble staircase, swinging around once they reached the bottom and heading down the hallway and into a pristine blue kitchen. Meg motioned for Elsa to place the bowls near a stainless steel sink which she did. Then, Meg opened the fridge, drawing Elsa to look over her shoulder at the mountains of fruits and vegetables, mostly lettuce.

"Where's the meat?" Elsa asked warily, causing Meg to chuckle lightly.

"Daisy and her whole family are major vegetarians, and when you go out with her, you can't even order the duck or she'll hate you forever. The duck is like her spirit animal." Meg explained, Elsa nodding in understanding.

"So what are we looking for right now?" Elsa asked.

Meg answered by pulling out a large bowl of fresh strawberries, closing the fridge and then walking over to another cabinet. "Daisy's mom is a huge gardener and baker so they have all fresh fruits and bake goods just lying about. One of her mom's specialties is the strawberry shortcake." Meg pulled out a pan of soft-looking bread, placed six slices on a platter and then handing the strawberries to Elsa and picking up the plate herself before guiding them back to the staircase.

"We're allowed to just take things like that?" Elsa asked, feeling slightly uncomfortable with what just happened. 

"Well of course," Meg giggled, "I've been one of Daisy's best friends since 4th grade, when I moved here, and besides, Mrs.Bill loves sharing her creations. Another one you should try is her macadamia nut and white chocolate cookies, they're almost as good as Mount Olympus!"

They had gotten back to Daisy's bedroom by this point and Elsa was amazed at how much they had changed it. The purple chair had been folded and placed in the opposite corner, providing more room for six sleeping bags to lay in the space left. The openings of the sleeping bags faced each other in a circle and then sprawled out so that they looked like a flower with different colored petals and pillows in it's middle. Rapunzel was settled crisscross on the yellow bag, Cindy on the blue, both of them already in their PJs. Daisy and Aurora were rummaging through the closet and talking. 

Meg set the plate of cake in the center of the pillows and Elsa did the same with the strawberries, snatching one before she pulled away and popping it in her mouth, whole. Meg sat down on the maroon sleeping bag and rested on her stomach, also grabbing a strawberry but taking tiny bites. Elsa stood, not knowing which sleeping bag would be meant for her so instead she excused herself and walked back downstairs to her bags. 

After what seemed like forever of rummaging through them, Elsa finally found the pair of soft pink, silk pajamas the girls had bought her. She slowly made her way back up the stairs, hoping that the girls would have claimed their sleeping bags already when she got back. 

Inside of Daisy's room, she found all five girls sprawled out on their bags and in their PJs already. Aurora was resting on the red rose one and Daisy sat on the purple, leaving the pure white for Elsa. As she walked in, Elsa also realized she had no idea where the bathroom was. "Um, where is the bathroom so that I can change?" She held up her clothes in one hand as she spoke. 

Punzie hopped up, gliding to the door. "I'll show you, come on!" Elsa followed Punz down two more doors until they stopped outside a plain brown finished one. 

"Thanks." Elsa told her friend before slipping inside the door and locking it behind her. She changed into the silk garments, ripping the designer tags off and checking her hair in the mirror before heading back to the room.