Chapter 9

Elsa P.O.V

"Anna! Are you coming or what?" I yelled up the stairs of our two story house. It was now Monday morning and if we were gonna be on time for school, we would have to leave now. "If you're not down here in the next thirty seconds, I'm leaving without you!" I warned.

Anna came racing down the stairs, hopping down the last three steps before darting into the kitchen. She grabbed an apple and then walked past me, her pack on her shoulder. I heard the front door slam and grinned in satisfaction. I walked calmly to the car, getting in the driver's seat and starting it up before putting it in reverse.

Yesterday I had finally gotten back from my two day sleepover, dragging all of my bags inside with some help from Meg who had dropped me off. Uncle Kai had been there and lectured me about leaving my sister alone when we were just getting used to living in St. Disniesburg but then left that night because he had a business meeting elsewhere.

Daisy had texted me this morning, telling me what to wear to school today because I guess it's Spirit Week or something. I was wearing a blue blouse and white shorts with a blue bow in my hair and white gladiator sandals; blue and white being our school colors.

Anna and I didn't talk at all on the 10 minute drive to DH. In fact, she faced away from me, staring out the window with earbuds in, the whole way to school. I was okay with the silent treatment, it gave me time to think. I did a lot of that last night, thinking about the new friends I've made and the new experiences I've had. After hearing what Jack did for me on Saturday, the girls are actually supporting the idea of us being together, although they still don't want my heart broken.

We finally got to the school parking lot that was shrouded with teenagers decked in blue and white. I parked in the row second closest to the school. Anna got out right away, walking with a purpose across the parking lot, probably to see her 'boyfriend'. I scoffed at the thought and walked towards the school. I noticed my friends by Aurora's car and headed over to them.

"What's up girls?" I asked, giving Rapunzel a hug after she had thrown her arms around me.

"Not much," Aurora responded with her arm around Phillip as she eyed my outfit. "I like your school spirit." She applauded and I looked at their outfits. Phillip wore a blue polo with white slacks, Aurora in a deep blue dress. Rapunzel had a white with blue flowers dress that was almost the exact opposite of Daisy's blue with white polkadot one. Meg had a white sleeve-less shirt on with a blue and white maxi skirt underneath.

"Diddo. Meg, where did you find that skirt? Adorbs!" I gushed, feeling the fabric of the skirt.

"Thanks! Dry Goods is the best." I nodded my agreement just as the bell rang, signaling five minutes until first hour.

"Come on, we gotta get to class." Daisy instructed and we all filed into the school, an actual pathway being created for us as people saw us coming. I was in awe at how long it must have taken for them to earn this respect.

I heard many whispers and jealous stares around me, eyeing my outfit and hair and no doubt trying to find something wrong with me. I felt Cindy and Daisy link their arms through mine and I smiled at them gratefully. I'm not used to this much attention.

"Yo Snow!" I heard a male voice shout from behind me and Cindy's grip on my arm tightened. 

"Just keep walking." She instructed and I did so, none of the populars breaking rank to see who was calling my name.

"Elsa!" I heard again, the same voice from before but closer. By now, Rapunzel and Meg had fallen behind Cindy, Daisy and me, Phillip and Aurora in front of us and the crowd of students around, the guy would be hard pressed to get to me. I have such great friends.