Chapter 11: Not so Easy

Because you guys have waited so long, this chapter is way longer and has a bonus part from Jason's POV at the end.

Warning: There is some sexual violence in this chapter. It's not too long or too graphic compared to my sex scenes. It's fairly short and no penetration, but please do not skip that part. Her thoughts and feelings through it play an important part of the rest of the story.

Chapter 11: Not so Easy

After we step into the house Jason sits me on the kitchen counter. Slowly, pulling away, he looks at my tear streaked face. I can't really tell what he's feeling right now, and my vision is too blurry to even try. Well that and I really don't know him well enough to tell. With a gentle stroke of his calloused thumb, he wipes away my tears making me want to cry even more. How many times had Jared done the same thing?

"Hey, hey, don't cry. Tell me what's wrong," he says in a gentle voice.

I just shake my head.

"It's ok. You can tell me."

He places his hands gently on my shoulders and I frown.

"I don't even know you. In fact I don't even like you. Why do you even care," I snap.

He frowns, but otherwise ignores my statement.

"What did Jared do," he asks.

"None of your damn business."

He takes a step back and I take that as my chance to escape. I hop off the counter, heading towards my room only for Jason to stop me by pushing me into the wall and grabbing my face. I look at him wide eyed while holding my breath. His blue eyes stare deep into mine trying to convey some hidden message I wasn't getting. For a moment, his grip on my face tightens and something in his eyes changes, but instead of saying anything, he just pulls away and goes to his room.

I stand there with my hand over my erratic heart. That man is just too damn attractive for my own good. I wonder what he wanted to say, but I'm not curious enough to ask him. I don't want to see him or Jared right now. I mean who the hell told him he could keep invading in my personal life. It's not like were friends or anything. He's just a roommate who happened to save my life.

Now that I think about it, I still haven't properly thanked him for that and I really should. I just have no clue how. It doesn't matter right now anyway. I'm too livid with them both. I know I'm being childish right now, but seriously this is all too much. I finally start to be honest with myself about my feelings for Jared and he does a 360 in personality. He actually had sex with me in one if his whores' houses.

I go into my bedroom and plop down on the bed, really needing to get ready for work. I haven't been in awhile in order to allow Lori to get more hours. I offered to come anyway just to help her, but sweet little Lori wouldn't have it. Today though, I have to come in. I can't stay home with Jason in the other room and the possibility of Jared showing back up any anytime.

With a new found determination to forget today, I get ready for work, but it is only when I'm ready to head out the door do I realize I don't have a car and Jared won't be taking me. I sigh. How could I be so stupid? I'll just have to call a taxi. As soon as I start to dial, Jason steps into the living room fully dressed.

"Let's go," he says walking past me without even a glance in my direction.

"Where are we going," I ask.

"I'm taking you to work." I start to protest, but he quickly cuts me off.

"I'm not letting you take a taxi and I know you don't want to call Jared so let's go."