Chapter 16: Bad Choices

I got all dolled up in a simple skin tight dress, high heels and slutty makeup. My hair was down and I felt sexy. Looking in the mirror I turned around. Damn I was bad. I chuckle to myself and grab my purse.

Hannah and Jason look deep into a conversation when I step into the living room. They don't notice me till I call a taxi.

"Where are you going," Jason quickly asks.

"Out," I simply replied

"Where's out?"

"Jason let her be. She's been through a lot," Hannah scolds him. He looks at her then me then back at her.

"K."

"My taxi is here see you guys later," I say heading out.
********************************************

We soon pull up to Mystic and my heart is racing. Though I know I'm not doing anything wrong, I still feel scared. I ignore the feeling saying hey to the guys at the door and heading in. I head straight to the bar where Lori is serving drinks.

"Hey Hun," she smiles.

I smile back. "Heyy I've missed you guys."

"Just come back. You know James said you always have a place here. He's always had a sweet spot for you," she winks.

I shake my head "no" as she hands me a drink she knows I like. I swivel the straw around the inside of the cup deep in thought. I really shouldn't be here. So what if Jared loved her?The world wasn't going to end. I could move on. I could be with someone else. Yeah, I'm attractive as hell so it's his lost. I down my drink and order a couple of shots, before heading to the dance floor. Honestly I probably should have chilled out. The way I danced was not for public eyes, but I was feeling the music and the alcohol.

I danced with this guy and that guy, grinding my body against theirs. I was in my own little world without a care. I got another drink from Lori, but she told me she was cutting me off after this one. I simply wave her off. I'd just get someone else to get me a drink.
I began to dance again, but this time a guy caught my eye. He was tall and lean, with long messy hair I wanted to run my fingers through.

  It would seem that luck was on my side, because I caught his eye too. He danced his way over to me. When he approached, I simply said my name and began to dance on him. He told me his name too, but to me it didn't matter. I grind on him like I was trying to feel him through his clothes, which I was and I liked what I felt.

  "Let's get out of here," he practically yells over the music so I can hear him. I nod and we hop into a taxi. I give the driver my address as the guy begins kissing on me.

  I turn so he's kissing my lips. His kisses are rough and needing. Oh how I loved it! He lifted his hand under my dress, pulling off my panties. Honestly we were about to fuck right there in the back of the taxi, but we arrived at my apartment complex  too quickly. He tosses the guy money and we rush to my place.

  We stumble through the door and I quickly lock it. He starts to say something, but I loudly shush him, giggling.  We head to my room and as soon as we're in he picks me up and lays me on the bed, kissing me the whole way. We don't waste anytime in taking all our clothes off and before I know it he's slipped a finger inside of me.

  "Shit you're wet," he groans. I nod meeting every pump of his finger, not bothering to contain my moans. Grabbing his shoulders, I ride his fingers. I needed him inside me now. I moved his hand away and rolled us over so that I was on top, but he wasn't having it. He rolled us back over then flipped me onto my stomach. Grabbing my hips, he lead me to get on my hands and knees. He takes his dick into his hand rubs his tip against my entrance. I wiggle my ass a bit. He grabs my ass with one hand, giving it a nice squeeze. Slowly, but surely, he eases his length into my wet core, till I can feel his balls touching my pussy. I let out a loud sensual moan as he filled me. Adjusting himself, he placed both hands on my ass cheeks. Finally he starts a slow, but a quickly increasing rhythm. I gripped the sheets tightly, enjoying the feel. He was big and he knew how to use it.