Chapter 2: Christening

Sorry for the wait. This chapter was already done, but it got deleted so had to completely rewrite it. It's not as good as the first one, but it's good enough. This chapter is not edited. None of them are.

This chapter is dedicated to Tattoos_forever for being the first and only to vote, so next chapter will be dedicated to you too as a double thanks :)

When I wake up I see that I'm alone. Jared's side of the bed is cold so I know he's been gone awhile. I drag myself out of bed and head to the bathroom where I take a shower before brushing my teeth. When I'm done, I put on my baby blue silk robe with light pink flowers on it while wearing, nothing underneath. Combing my hair, I put it into a ponytail, before walking out of the room. When I step out into the hall, I step right into the small area between the living room and the kitchen. Jared is sitting at the small breakfast nook.

I walk behind him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, leaning down. "Good morning," I smile, placing a kiss on his neck.

"Good morning," he grins flashing his dimples that have me instantly turned on. He gives me a kiss on the temple, before turning to face me. He doesn't have his glasses on again, which I absolutely love. This man is ridiculously cute and sexy. So much so, that if he wasn't so sweet, I'd think he was the devil, sent to tempt me. "How did you, sleep?"

"Well I was sleeping wonderfully, till I woke up alone," I grumble as he pulls me onto his lap.

"I'm sorry," he replies kissing me. " I had to finish packing, which I'm still not done with. Want to help?"

"Hmm," I say as I pretend to think for a moment. "What's in it for me?"

"I'll make it worth your while."

Jared starts placing kisses on my neck, making my toes curl and my core wet. His kisses start off gentle, but then he gets rougher, sucking and nibbling at my skin. His lips leave a hot trail from my neck to my cleavage, but then he stops.

" Are you naked under this," he asks in disbelief like this is something new. I nod, staring at him with lust filled eyes. His lips are on mine again, his tongue slipping into my mouth. He tastes sweet, like syrup. Asshole had breakfast without me, but honestly I don't care right now. He tastes sweet and ladies and gentlemen, I just might have a sweet tooth. Who am I kidding? I definitely do.

I grind my hips into his erection, causing him to groan and for I to moan, getting just enough friction to feel slight pleasure, but not enough to sate the overwhelming ache, between my legs. Jared's hands find their way to my breast, kneading them like dough, but all too soon he stops again as there's a knock on the door.

"Jared, please don't stop," I beg, squirming in his lap. Just as he's about to kiss me again, the knock sounds again.

"Damnit," he mutters as he takes me gently off his lap to answer the door.

When the door opens to reveal an old ex, I frown before quickly covering it with a smile.

"Hey Aria," smiles my ex, James.

"Oh, James hi. What a lovely surprise," I grind out through clenched teeth.

I flash Jared a death glare, which he returns with a scared one of his own. I excuse myself to my room. Jared follows me and as soon as the door shuts. I go off on him.

"I'm sorry, he's the only one I knew with a truck and you know he doesn't let anyone use his baby without being present, plus I need the help moving boxes," he reasons.

Grumbling, I tell him to get out, which he does with great reluctance. He knows I hate him. Everyone knows except James himself. Let me explain why I hate him.