Chapter 28: Changes

Aria's new haircut at the top. Have no clue what to name this chapter. If you guys gave any suggestions please feel free to advise.

   Chapter 28: Changes

     I awoke the next morning feeling amazing. There was that familiar soreness from good love making and I was on cloud nine. I mean yeah I've had sex before, but somehow this time was so much better. I mean Jared was good or whatever, but Jason was amazing. It was the way he looked at me and touched me that made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. I felt so cared for. It was odd to me.

   Jason stirred next to me. I looked over at him lying on his stomach. Man he has a sexy back. Reaching over, I gently run my fingers up and down his back. His serene face turned to smiling one.

  Without opening his eyes he said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you unless you want another round."

  Hell yeah I did, but my body couldn't take much more so I quickly withdrew my hand. Opening his eyes, he grins. "That's what I thought."

  Rolling my eyes, I smile. Jason scoots closer to me then hovers above me, placing a hand on the other side of me. His chest touches mine as he lays at a angle across the bed.

  "Goodmorning." He gently moves hair from my face.

  "Goodmorning," I whisper back. He was so close.

  He kissed my forehead before turning to his side. Taking me into his, arms he sighed. His fingers gently stroked my hair.

  "I need to just hold you for a moment...or maybe forever."

   I didn't complain. I had always enjoyed being in his arms. There wasn't a single place I would rather be. I could feel him poking against my thigh. I wanted it, but I was way too sore. But then again there were other things I could do. I better not. Ugh, but I can't help it. I turn away from him to face the wall. His arms come around me to cup my breast.

  Damn.

  I can feel him hard against my ass. I know I shouldn't, but I rub my ass against him. I heard him take a sharp intake of breath. His arms tighten around me as his lips began to kiss my neck. Jason slid his knee between my legs making the top one rest on his hip. I feel him adjust and his memeber finds its way between my wet folds. I bite my lip in anticipation. My body felt almost feverish as he trailed kisses to my shoulder while his hands worked magic on my breast. I was more sensitive because of last nights activities.

  Jason began to slowly rub against my aching core. With each thrust the tip hit my clit. I looked down to watch, but I couldn't get a good view. When I began to move my hips he moved one hand across my body to rest on my hip. By this point my body was trained to stop moving. It wasn't easy, but I just loved the control he had over my body. It was not my own, but his. This man made me feel dirty, but in a good way. I wanted to be his dirty girl. I wanted to please him in a way I never wanted to Jared. Wait who's Jared again? As far as I was concerned be no longer existed.

  I felt beautiful in Jason's arms. I didn't need words to know he loved me. It was in his actions everyday. My thoughts were banished as Jason gently bit the side of my neck while the hand  that was caressing my breast found it's way to my throat. His pace picked up and I could feel he was close. At this point I was too. Back and forth. Back and forth. My mind was so foggy, clouded by pleasure. I was like a knot slowly being tightened till finally I began to unravel.

  As I moaned, he slipped two fingers in my mouth, pressing on my tongue. I gently sucked on them. Jason finally released himself onto the bed with the sexiest "fuck", I've ever heard. He held onto me tightly as he continued to throb. I wish I could see his face.