Chapter 17

This morning was a different morning. I woke up in Cameron's arms and it felt good, i was happy. I guess I was falling for him but I didn't want to, mainly because of what had happened with Derek. Cameron probably wasn't the same but I was too hurt to let him into my life like that. For all I know we've known each other for like 2 weeks or so.

'I know, I want you too.' Cameron said in his sleep. I wonder what he's dreaming about, it's cute. What am I saying, stop falling for him. 'Emily I really do like you.' I froze in my place. I quickly got up and went to the living room making sure not to wake Cam.

He was most definitely dreaming about me I guess and I don't know if that's good or not. I stayed in the living room for a few minutes until I felt the need to shower. I walked into the shower with all of my things ready making sure to lock the door. I came out of the bathroom 15 minutes later dressed. Cameron was still asleep what the fuck?? This kid sleeps so much oh my gosh!

I walked over to him and started moving his arm 'cammmmmmm, wake upppppp.' I said sounding like a child. no answer. I literally jumped on him and he finally woke up scared. 'About time you wake up.' I said laughing at his confused face. I left the room and went to the kitchen to make some eggs.

As I was making the scrambled eggs I felt someone's hands go around my waist. Cameron put his head on my shoulder and playfully said 'who knew you could cook?' His voice sounded raspy which I admit was pretty hot but I wasn't ready to admit it. 'Uhh yeah.' I said quickly putting plates on the table for the both of us. It was awkward afterwards because he could tell how on edge I felt.