Chapter 4

Chapter 4 June 31

That someone recorded me singing! How did i not notice? Maybe i was to concentrated on getting to my room. Well, whoever recorded it now its gone viral. I checked my messages and everyone was talking about how amazing i sound. Next, i decided to check my new followers and some of them were verified. As i scanned through my followers i almost fainted. Right in front of my eyes was a follow from Cameron Boyce, Peyton List, and Ariana Grande. Also, some other celebritites but these 3 caught my eye. I was speechless for about an hour until i decided to message back my 'fans'. Almost all of them were the same but then there was a few verified that direct messaged me. Surprisingly i got one from Selena Gomez but i desided not to read it because i was already devistated by the fact that a video of me singing was on youtube. I finished replying to everyone else really fast because there was only about 15 and i type fast. So, i walked around the room until i came across my guitar. Oh how i loved mt guitar it was gorgeous. It still looked brand new from when i first got it. I examined it for a while. It was a light taupe shade with dark brown. I picked it up and started to play perfect two for a few minutes until i got so emotional about the video that i stopped and took a break.  

------------------------------------- 

Hey guys i hope you liked the first 4 chapters because this is my first fan fiction. I hope each chapters long enough for now (,: dont forget to vote and comment!