Chapter 6

Chapter 6 July 1

"WAIT this is Peyton list!?" "Yes you sound so happy!" " i mean you are 'the' Peyton List from Jessie." We kept talking for like 15 minutes then we agreeded to meet at the mall which is a few blocks away from my hotel. I decided to take a shower then i picked out a beautiful dark blue dress with nice blue and white flats. I curled my hair at the tips and tied it up ariana grande style. Then I applied minor makeup only some mascara. I was about to walk out the door when i saw my little ukulele sized guitar so i brought it with me since it was little. I walked to the mall and when i got there i looked around for Peyton and suddenly she popped up from behind me. I jumped "OMG dont do that i almost had a heart attack!" I felt like ive known her for many years. "Im sorry! You shouldve seen your face!" "Yeah yeah yeah so which store do you want to go to first?" I asked giggling. "How about Hollister?"  Peyton asked me. "Sure i love that store!" We walked in and it was empty so i grabbed some clothes that i liked, i tried them on, and then bought the ones that looked nice. While peyton on the other hand bought the whole store! Wow she is such a huge shopper! As soon as we walked out of hollister some random girl came up to me and asked me for my autograph. I was confused and said "you must be mistakening me for someone else!" "Arent you emily? The emily who sang roar on youtube and got alot of views?" I said nervously "yes" she handed me the paper and i just wrote my autograph.

~Peyton List's POV~

Emily signed the autograph and my phone started to ring. I checked who was texting me and sure enough it was cameron.

Conversation~

Cameron (:/ hey PeyPey you wanna hangout today?

Peyton ;)/ i would love to but im with emily

Cameron (:/ Emily? Who is this emily you speak of? And is she pretty?

Peyton ;)/ why do you care?

Cameron (:/ just wonderin. And you guys can come to my sleepover today with Karan.

Peyton ;)/ sure ill ask emily and if she can we'll be there at 6:00

Cameron (:/ k see you later

~Emilys POV~

"Hey who you texting?"