Chapter 15

Currently I'm in a limo with Cameron feeling pissed as fuck about what happened back there with Derek. It's also good that Cameron stood up to him and said something but at the same time he's gonna have a lot of problems. I'm just hoping that Derek won't come back for Cameron's safety.

'Cam are you okay?' I ask him 'no I'm really not' he says. I could see in his eyes that he was mad, but I don't understand why he was so mad over that. He shouldn't be mad, I should be angry. The rest of the ride we didn't talk.

Cam walks me up to the door of my room in the hotel and he just looks at me but doesn't say anything. 'Umm I guess I'll see you tomorrow?' I ask with a bit of playfulness. 'no I don't want to leave' he says whining. 'but you have too, my mom's home and she's gonna yell at me' 'ugh alright, I'll see you tomorrow' he smiles at me and leaves. My mom isn't even here in California with me, it's funny how he believed me.

I walk into the room and it's quiet mainly because it's like 11:00 at night. I didn't even realize how late it was. As I walk in I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and also get ready for bed. Let's see what tomorrow brings me.
------------------------------
• hey guys I'm back!! I feel so bad that I haven't written in a while. I mainly read fanfictions but my teacher just gave me an assignment about writing so I decided to continue my story. enjoy your day! Love you xoxo (: •