Chapter 9

Chapter 9 July 1

"Here you have a piece of hair in front of your face." He said moving the loose curl. Why was i so nervous? I do like him but he probably doesnt even like me. "Thanks." I said blushing lightly. "No problem." He said kissng my cheek. "Umm whyd you do that?" "No reason just wanted to see your reaction!" "Oh okay." I said jokingly. Omg did he just. What. Well he said he wasnt serious so that probably didnt mean anything. The movie had finished and peyton and karan were staring at me. "What?" "What did we miss?" Peyton said smirking. "What do you mean?" "Umm you guys are like sitting on each other." Karan said sarcastically. "Shut up Karan!" Cameron screamed at him. "Are you guys like a thing?" Peyton asked. "If you want us to be" cameron said. I gave him the death glare. "Umm okaaay lets do something else." Karan said. "Okay how bout spin the bottle or truth or dare?" Everyone voted on truth or dare. Let the aqwardness begin i thought to myself. Karan was going first he dared cameron to prank call some girl and ask her out. He did it without any kind of emotion. I dont know but i felt kind of jealous but i dont like him that much. When he finished it was peytons turn. "Okay i dare emily to make out with cameron for 5 minutes." She said smirking at me. I let it slip. "Okay, i accept the challenge." I walked over to cameron and sat on him with my legs around his waist. "Okay start!" Peyton said. I leaned in and we just kissed for like a few seconds until he licked my lips wanting entrance. I had to let him in and i kind of wanted to. We just sat there making out for 5 minutes. He wouldnt stop so peyton had to pull him away. "See i did it." "Did you feel anything?" Peyton asked. Oh great.