Chapter 3

Chapter 3 June 31

"Are you ready?" "I love you mom im gonna miss you so much." I said happily. "ill take that as a yes then, alright bye dont forget to call me every day." "Dont worry mom i wont forget and say bye to Chloe for me." I said carelessly. I boarded the plane and i was off to LA.

A few hours later~

"Miss we have arrived." an assistant said. I gave a yawn and as soon as i was about to say thank you i noticed a familiar figure outside. It was Ariana Grande. I had no idea what to do so i decided to approach her. She was unnoticable by everyone else because she had some sunglasses on. I came to her and asked if she was Ariana and she replied with "yes i am!" "OMG can i have your autograph!?" I handed her a paper and pen from my luggage. (If you dont know im a really big fan of Ariana Grande and shes my idol.) "Here you go." As soon as i grabbed the paper she walked away. My heart skipped a beat and on the paper it had her autograph and her...... phone number! Oh my gosh i grabbed my iphone out of my pocket and saved her number. As soon as i was able to breathe again i headed to the address my mom had texted me. I walked past lots of really big houses but when i got to my hotel it was huge even bigger than the mall i always shop at in NJ. Right when i walked in i told the person at the desk my name and he gave me the key. I got in the elevator and clicked the button that read 6. The elevator went up and it took a while because it would stop at each floor so i decided to start singing 'roar by Katy Perry' eventually the elevator got a little crowded and before i knew it i was at the 6th floor. I walked around and found my room and it was beautiful. All the walls were painted a nice coral color. The couch was black leather and the rest of the room was just unexplainable. I unpacked my bags and checked my twitter. '253 new followers' it read. "What!? How did this happen?" i said aloud. I clicked a link sent to my direct messages which was also filled with lots of messages and i uncovered...