Chapter 3

*Shayna's P.O.V

I was finally back in California. I was so relieved to be back. For some reason, I feel like I just belong here. I was about an hour away from Myles' house. I decided I'd call Kalin. "Hello?" he whispered. "Hey I'm about an hour away from Myles' house."

"Okay. He left about half an hour ago to go to the store. I'll get things set up for you."

"Alright. See you soon."

"Shayna."

"Yes?"

"I'm glad you're back."

"Yeah me too."

"Bye."

"Bye Kalin." I hung up and continued driving. I was so happy to be back. I get to see everyone. Including Coco and Bob. I missed them so much.I hope Alyssa is doing okay. I mean I kind of left her without any warning. She has no one except me right now.

*Myles'P.O.V

I pulled in my driveway after being at the mall. I had to get out of the house and do something. I mean if Shayna was here, we'd be doing something fun. I missed her so much and just wished she'd come back already. I grabbed all my bags and headed inside. "Kalin?"

"Yeah?"he called from the living room. "I'm just letting you know that I'm back. I'm going up to my room." I said climbing the stairs up to my room. I opened the door to only be surprised by someone standing there. I had only looked at the person briefly before I realized who it was. It was Shayna. I was speechless. She took out her phone and started playing a song. I didn't really recognize the song but she started singing. "So you're friends been telling me you've been sleeping with my sweater, and that you can't stop missing me. I bet my friends been telling you, I'm not doing much better because I'm missing half of me. And being here without you is like I'm waking up to only half a blue sky kinda there but not quite, I'm walking around with just one shoe. I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a man at best, with half an arrow in my chest. I miss everything we do, I'm half a heart without you. Forget all we said that night no it doesn't even matter cause we both got split in two. If you could spare an hour or so we'll go for lunch down by the river. We could really talk it through. Being here without you is like I'm waking up to only half a blue sky kinda there but not quite. I'm walking around with just one shoe. I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a man at best with half an arrow in my chest. I miss everything we do. I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a heart without you. Though I tried to get you out of my head the truth is I got lost without you and since then I've been waking up to only half a blue sky kind of there but not quite. I'm walking around with just one shoe. I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a man at best with half an arrow in my chest. I miss everything we do. I'm half a heart without you. Without you. Without you. Oh half a heart without you. Without you. Without you. I'm half a heart without you." the song ended. I just stood there in silence, and stared at her. "Please say something." she said. I didn't say anything I just rushed over to her and hugged her. "You have no idea how much I missed you baby girl." I said to her. I felt tears fall out of my eyes. "I missed you too." she said starting to sob. "I'm so glad that you're back." I said. "We are too." Olive said. I turned around to see Kalin, Olive, and Jake standing at my door. Shayna released me and went to hug Olive. She hugged Kalin and Jake as well. "Its so good to see that you're back." Olive said. "I'm sorry about leaving like that guys. I just didn't know what else to do."

"I'm just glad that you're back." I said hugging her again. "Uh guys I was wondering if I could talk to Myles alone." Shayna said. They all nodded and left.

*Shayna'sP.O.V

I closed the door after Kalin, Jake, and Olive walked away. "I'm sorry that I left without warning. It won't happen again. I love you so much, and I have no idea what I was thinking. Like I said I'm only half a heart without you." I said to Myles. He didn't say anything,he just hugged me. I missed his hugs so much. "I don't know if I want to let go." Myles said. I smiled. He kissed me. "I hate to say this but I must get home. Do you still have Coco and Bob?"