Chapter 20

*Shayna's P.O.V

"Thanks for letting me chill with you today Kalin." I said as he pulled up to my apartment. "No problem. I had fun."
"Me too."
"We all know why you did and the reason's name is Ronnie." I playfully rolled my eyes. "Oh please he was coming on to me."
"Yeah and you were just entertaining him." I laughed. "Well I'll see you and Myles on Monday in the studio." I said exiting his vehicle. "Ight later." I closed his door and he drove off. My phone started ringing as I walked up to the building. It was Jay Ant. I wonder why he was calling me. "Hello?"
"Hey lil mama. What are you up to?" Man his voice sounded so sexy. "Nothing just getting home from basketball."
"Well I'm in the studio and wanted to know if you wanted to slid through."
"Uh sure why not. Let me shower and I'll be there soon. Just text me the address."
"Ight see you soon."
"Bye." I said before hanging up.

I took a shower and got my stuff ready for Kylie's sleepover and headed over to the studio where Jay Ant was. I planned on going right to Kylie's afterwards. I walked into the building and looked for his name on a door. Once I found it, I opened the door quietly just in case he was recording something. When I opened the door P-Lo was sitting at the soundboard and Jay Ant was in the booth recording something. I closed the door behind me quietly. I silently watched Jay Ant as he rapped his verse. Once he was done, he took off the headphones and stepped out. "Hey." He said while hugging me. "Hi."
"Alright. I can take it from here. I'll see you tomorrow." Jay Ant said to P-Lo. P-Lo nodded and gathered his stuff then he left. "How are you doing today?" Jay Ant asked before sitting on the couch. "I'm doing great." I said sitting next to him. "The reason I called you in here is because I wanted to record a song with you."
"For my album?"
"If you'd like."
"Well I'd have to take you up on that offer."
"Alright. I wrote a little something for you. If you want to change anything you can." He said handing me a piece of paper. I took a look at it and it was good. "Alright let me try it." I said stepping into the booth. I put on the headphones, and waited for the music to start playing. Once it did I sang the words as I thought they would sound. "That was great. Come on out." He said after my verse was done. "Can I listen to it?"
"Of course." He pressed a button and my verse started playing. It sounded awesome. "I have to finish up the track but don't worry, I'll let you know when it's done."
"Okay." He went to sit back on the couch and patted the seat next to him. "You know you are really sexy?" He said as he put his hand on my thigh. "I could say the same about you."
"Is that so?" I just nodded. His eyes wandered to my lips then before I knew it our lips met. Within a minute I felt his tongue on my lips asking for entrance which I gladly granted. I moved my body and I was sitting on his lap. He started feeling up on my butt. I pulled away. "Are you sure that we should do this in here?" I asked putting my hands on his chest. "Yeah. I'll even lock the door if that makes you feel better." I nodded and slipped off his lap. He got up and locked the door. He came back over to me and we continued our make out session. Within seconds we stripped our clothes off. "Damn. You look even better without your clothes on." He said licking his lips. I smiled and blushed. He entered me and I instantly moaned. Wow he was good. It was very rare that I moan right away. He started off slow and I let out quiet moans. "Damn. You're so tight." I smirked. He thrusted into me hard and I let out a loud moan. He started thrusting faster and harder and I moaned threw my head back. "Oh my god." I moaned. I was being more vocal than I normally am and I felt like I was doing too much so I started keeping the moaning to a minimum. He noticed I was trying to hold it in. "Let it out. No one else can hear you." I nodded and started moaning again.

It was about forty-five minutes before we finished and I was now putting my clothes back on. "Damn you're good." I said slipping my shirt back on. "You too." He said sitting back on the couch. "We'd have to do that again sometime." He said. "Definitely." I looked at my phone and it was six thirty. "I have to go." I said gathering my stuff. "Aw so soon?"
"Yeah I have to go meet up with a friend."
"Okay. I'll let you know when I finish the song." I nodded and left. I could not believe that I just did that. I had only dreamed of having sex with Jay Ant. I felt like my voice was going away. I was never that loud or vocal during sex. Maybe he just knew how to hit the right spots. I pulled out my phone and called Kylie quickly. "Hello?"
"Hey Kylie is it alright if I come over right now?"
"Yeah that's fine."
"Alright see you soon." I hung up and called Olive. I had to tell her about what just happened. "Yello?"
"Dude I have to tell you something."
"Alright spill."
"Alright I played basketball with Kalin, Ronnie, and Derek earlier today and when I got home, Jay Ant called me to come hang out with him in the studio. When I got to the studio we recorded a little something but then we had sex."
"You did what?!"
"Me and Jay Ant had sex."
"That's what I'm talking about. How was he?"
"In all honesty. He was better than Myles."
"That's expected."
"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" She laughed. "Myles was good in bed." I said defending him. Not sure why I was doing that but he is. "Uh huh. Well I gotta go, my aunt is coming in from the airport soon so I have to entertain her."
"Well have fun with that."
"Don't be a smart ass."
"Hey its just who I am. You oughta know that by now."
"True. I'll talk to you later."
"Alright bye."
******************************
Hmm this chapter was interesting huh?

Social media

Twitter: hyphyxkamfam
Personal insta: young.hyphy.shayna
Kam fan insta: hyphyxkamfam
Kik: Shayna_Donnelly

So I have a few things planned out for future chapters and I cannot wait to write them. See the thing is, during the summer I would think of ideas for fan fictions while I was in the pool. That's how I got the idea for my fan fiction called "A Summer To Remember" but now I get all my ideas when I'm just laying in bed and I can't sleep so last night I couldn't sleep so I came up with a whole bunch of ideas. Like the whole Shayna and Jay Ant having sex scenario.

Also! Let me know if you listen to hbk. If you don't, do you at least know their names and what they look like? I'd like to know.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment, vote and add this book to your library. I would appreciate it! ❤❤

Song: The Clincher by Chevelle

Idk if you guys listen to rock music but if you do, that's a really good song.