Chapter 29

*Shayna's P.O.V

Its been about a week since me and Ronnie started dating. I've been hanging out with Kylie a lot. Since the day at Santa Monica Beach, I haven't heard from Shane. I hoped he was alright. I mean we're still friends so of course I'm going to care about him and how he's doing. Wyatt's been trying to call and text me all week but I've been ignoring him because I wasn't sure on how to tell him I was with Ronnie. And as for Olive, she's been working a lot so I didn't really u time to hang out with her or talk to her. Of course Myles has been sending me things everyday. Its been like a routine for me to walk downstairs in the morning and see something from Myles. Charlie, Jacob and Trevor got a job. We decided to have Thanksgiving at their house. I have Jaylynn, her mother, Hannah, Paxton, Olive, Wyatt, and Ronnie going to their house for Thanksgiving. And me and Ronnie are going to Deanna's house on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving to have dinner there since she'll be visiting my dad on Thanksgiving. I was excited to have all my friends all in one place having dinner. Plus I really love Thanksgiving.

There was a knock on my door. I knew it was Ronnie because I wanted him to come over so I could tell him that I was ready to tell people about us. I opened the door and kissed him. He walked in. "How are you doing today?" He asked grabbing my waist. "Good."
"Good." He said kissing me again. I led the way to the living room. "So I think we can tell people about us." I said sitting on the couch. "Really?" He said excitedly. I nodded. He sat down and got his phone out. "Let's announce it on Instagram." He said opening Instagram. "Okay." I was a little nervous about telling everyone because I wasn't sure how they would react. He got the camera open. I put my lips on his cheek and he took the picture. He put a filter on it and captioned it

Glad she's all mine

He tagged me in it and posted it. And now we wait for the comments to roll in.

*Wyatt's P.O.V
I was bored so I decided to go on Instagram. I checked Shayna's instagram to see if she's posted anything new. Nothing but I checked the pictures she's tagged in. The first picture I saw was her kissing Ronnie's cheek. I clicked on the picture and the caption broke my heart in a million pieces. I got up and went to Olive's room to talk to her. She was sleeping because she was tired from working but I needed to confront her about this. "Olive!" She jolted awake. "What the fuck?" She said annoyed. "Did you know Shayna and Ronnie were dating?"
"Yeah she told me last week."
"Wow thanks for letting me know." I said before storming out of her room. I was heading to my room to pack my stuff. Olive came in after me. "What are you doing?" Olive asked. "Packing my stuff. I'm going back to Florida."
"What? Why?"
"Because. You knew something that would have been nice to know. Now that Shayna is taken, I have no reason to be here. I'll come back in the fall for college."
"Well if that's what you want then so be it." Olive said walking back to her room to sleep. I was so upset about this and I just needed to get out of here. But first I need to confront Shayna about this. I packed my bags and called a taxi to take me to Shayna's apartment then to the airport.

I made it to Shayna's door and knocked furiously. "Ronnie stop. I have to answer the door." She said before answering the door. "Oh hey Wyatt."
"Don't oh hey Wyatt me. I can't believe you would do this to me. You had me thinking that you wanted to be with me. You led me on while you were entertaining someone else. Even after I introduced you to my mother."
"Wyatt I was going to tell you."
"When? Were you going to tell me when I finally asked you to be with me? If you would have told me from the beginning that you didn't want to be with me. I would have understood. Now if you don't mind I must get going."
"Where are you going?"
"Back to Florida." I said before walking away.

*Myles' P.O.V

I was laying in bed waiting on Kalin to show up. I went on Instagram since I barely go on there. The first picture I saw was a picture of Ronnie with Shayna kissing his cheek. I sat up quickly just to make sure I was seeing things right. I read the caption. Glad she's all mine. I put my phone down on my bed and I started crying. This can't be happening. I've officially lost her. I started sobbing. "Hey man-" Kalin said walking in. He stopped mid sentence when he noticed me crying. "What's wrong?" He asked. I just stayed silent. He noticed my phone and saw the picture. "Oh man I'm sorry." He said sitting on my bed. She just didn't understand how much I loved her. She was my everything.

*Shayna's P.O.V
After Wyatt left I stayed in Ronnie's arms crying. I wasn't even sure why I was crying. My phone started ringing. "Don't even bother with it." Ronnie said rubbing my back. I looked at my phone and Shane was calling me. "I have to answer this." I answered it. "Hello?"
"Shayna? Are you crying?"
"Yeah but it doesn't matter. Are you okay?"
"Yeah I just need a favor."
"What is it?"
"I need a place to stay. I've run out of money and can't stay at this hotel anymore."
"Where are you? I'll come get you."
"I'm at the hotel."
"Alright I'll be there as soon as possible." I hung up and went up to my room to change my clothes. "Do you want me to go with you?" Ronnie asked entering my room. "No I'll go by myself. I hope you understand."
"Of course." He kissed me. "I'll call you later okay?" I nodded and he left. I grabbed my phone, my keys and my wallet. Then I was off to get Shane.

I finally made it to Shane. I got out to help him with his bags. "Thank you so much for doing this." Shane said loading his bags in my trunk. "Its no problem at all. What are friends for." He just smiled as he loaded his last bag in the trunk. We both got in my car and drove back to my apartment. "So I hope you don't mind but you'll be sleeping on my couch until I figure something out. It may not be as comfortable as the beds in the hotel but its something." I said smiling. "That's fine." It was silent for a second. "I'm glad we're friends again Shayna."
"Me too Shane."
******************************
Idk one of you guys didn't want Shane to come back but I thought it was a good idea.

Social Media

Twitter: hyphyxkamfam
Instagram: hyphyxkamfam & young.hyphy.Shayna
Kik: Shayna_Donnelly
Snapchat: ShaynaDonnelly

Song: No Pressure by Justin Bieber feat. Big Sean

What's your favorite song on KAM's new album?? Mine has to be Curfew Overtime! I had it stuck in my head all day at work yesterday.