Chapter 38

*Shayna's P.O.V

I was finishing the editing process when Olive walked into my room. "Well hello Ms. Johnson." I said with a smile on my face. "Someone's in a good mood." She said as she set her bags on my bed. "Yep. I've had a really good day." I said as I finished. I opened Youtube and started uploading my video. "I saw your tweet. Tell me what's up." She said sitting on my bed. "Well I'll be announcing the release date for my debut single next week."
"Ooh exciting! Which one is it going to be?"
"It Starts Tonight."
"Great choice."
"I thought so."

We pulled up to Justin's huge house. Music was already booming from his house and a whole bunch of cars crowded his drive way. "Damn Bieber knows how to party." Olive said walking beside me. "Yeah he does." I said in awe. I was almost was too nervous to actually walk in. I stopped before I reached the door. "C'mon go in." Olive said nudging me. "Social anxiety kicking in." I said breathing heavy. "You'll be fine." She said taking me by the arm. She opened the door and there was a big crowd of people talking and dancing. "Shayna!" Justin yelled approaching us. "Hey." I replied while hugging him. "This is my friend Olive." I yelled over the music. They shook hands. "C'mon I want to introduce you to a few people." Justin said leading the way. We stopped in the living room where there was a group of boys. "Guys this is Shayna." Justin said over the music. Who I saw left me unbelievably shocked. It was Matthew Lee Espinosa! I slapped my hand over my mouth. I've loved him and the rest of the old magcon boys for a while now. "I take it you know who I am." He said loudly. I nodded and took my hand away from my mouth to shake his hand. The surprises weren't done yet though because believe it or not, Taylor Caniff and Carter Reynolds were standing there with Matt. This was a dream come true. "Oh this is my friend Olive." I said loudly. I was too distracted I almost forgot Olive was even here. Oops. She shook their hands. "I'll see you guys around." I said before following Justin somewhere else. He led us to his enormous kitchen. "You'll find drinks and stuff here." He said normally. The music was muffled in the kitchen so we could actually hear. "Okay."
"Well I have to head back over to my friends. I'll see you around." I nodded and he left me and Olive alone in the kitchen. "This is insane!" Olive said excitedly. "I still can't believe we met Matthew, Taylor and Carter." I said fan girling. "I can't believe we're in Justin Bieber's house." We're such girls haha. "Well let's not stay in here all night. Lets mingle." I said leaving the kitchen. I wanted to go back and hang out with Matthew. So that's where I went. "Hey you're back." Taylor said giving me a side hug. Eek! Could this night get any better? I sat down with them on the couch and so did Olive. Good thing this couch was big enough for all of us. "You know I heard a lot about you." Matt said loudly. "Is that so?"
"Yeah. Mainly on social media." I nodded. "Hey I watched your videos." Taylor said butting in. "Same here. You're funny." Matthew said. "Oh stop I'm not that funny."
"Sure you are." Matthew said smiling. He put his arm around my shoulders. I smiled so wide. I was loving every second of it. "There you are Shayna." Ariana said."Ari! Hey!" I said standing up to hug her. "Justin told you were here I've been looking all over for you."
"Well here I am." She smiled and looked behind me. "Well I'll let you get back to your friends."
"Okay bye." I hugged her again and sat back down in between Taylor and Matthew. "You and Ariana are good friends huh?" Matthew said. "Yeah. I've loved her for so long though. She's my idol." He just smiled.

Me and Olive talked to Matt, Taylor and Carter for about an hour until we decided to head to the kitchen for a drink. "Do you think they have alcohol?" Olive asked as we browsed the drinks. "I don't know and I don't care. I can't drink anyways. I drove here remember?"
"Oh please it's not like you haven't driven drunk before." I rolled my eyes. "Shayna Beth-Louise Donnelly!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see Kendall and Kylie. "You didn't tell me you were coming to this party!" I said hugging her tightly. "I didn't know you'd be here."
"Oh Kylie, Kendall this is my friend Olive." They shook hands.

*Olive's P.O.V
Ever since Shayna saw Kylie they have not stopped talking and laughing and frankly I was getting annoyed. Every time I would try to get a word in, they would cut me off. Shayna was telling Kylie some story that I've heard before. I couldn't take this anymore. "Shayna I'm going to the bathroom." I announced. She waved me off as she continued to tell her story. I couldn't believe that she was doing that. I wasn't really gonna go to the bathroom, I was gonna call Kalin to come get me. As I was walking out the door Justin stopped me. "Leaving so soon?" He asked. "Uh yeah. I have work early in the morning." I lied. "Well it was nice meeting you."
"You too." I walked out of the house and started walking down the street. I pulled out my phone to call Kalin. "Hello?"
"Hey Kalin can you come pick me up?"
"Yeah sure but what happened to the party?"
"Its a long story. I'll tell you when you get here. I'm on Fade Lane." (I made that up lmao)
"Okay. I'll be there soon." I hung up and waited for Kalin. I was pissed off at Shayna because she kept choosing Kylie over me. I know I said it was fine but it really wasn't. I don't have anything against Kylie I just feel like I'm losing Shayna as a friend because of her.
******************************
Ooh dang. What do you think will happen next?

Social media

Twitter: hyphyxkamfam
Instagram: hyphyxkamfam & young.hyphy.shayna
Kik: Shayna_Donnelly
Snapchat: ShaynaDonnelly

Song: The Way by Kehlani feat. Chance The Rapper

Kehlani's voice is life

Don't forget to vote, comment and add this story to your library. It would mean the world to me! ❤❤

Peace✌&Love❤