Chapter 8

*Myles' P.O.V

I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw a tweet from Republic Records saying:

@republicrecords: Republic is so happy to announce our new signing, @Shayna_Donnelly

"Kalin did you know Shayna signed with Republic Records?" I asked setting my phone down next to me. "Yeah Olive told me." he said keeping his focus on NBA 2K15. "I wonder why Shayna didn't tell me."

"Why? Is she obligated to tell you?" Kalin asked. He had a point but this is big news. I don't know why she didn't tell me. I picked up my phone again and called Shayna. I left the room while it was ringing. "Yes?" she said. "What? No hello?" I asked playfully. "I'm kind of busy Myles. What do you want?" she asked annoyed. "Why didn't you tell me that you signed with Republic Records?" she sighed. "Myles. I didn't really think you needed to know."

"Of course I needed to know."

"Why? Because the last time I checked, you cheated on me and that tells me that you don't care about me." I just sat there soaking in her words. She was so unbelievably wrong about what she said. "Look Myles I'm busy. I have to go." she said before hanging up. I stared at my blank phone screen as a tear rolled down my cheek. "I love you." I whispered even though she couldn't hear me.

*Shayna's P.O.V

"Talk about harsh." Olive said as I put my phone in my purse. "Really? You're gonna go there?" I asked rudely. "Uh oh the beast is out of its cage again." Olive said causing Miranda to laugh. I rolled my eyes and started walking faster away from them. I made my way into Forever 21. "Dude I was just joking." Olive said from behind me. "Well I'm sorry but this isn't a joke."

"What's your problem?" Olive asked. I didn't say anything I just turned to her. I looked into her eyes for about a minute then I just broke down and started crying. Olive didn't say anything. She just pulled me into a hug. "I miss him Olive." I said sobbing into her chest. "I know. I know." she said stroking my hair. We just stood there for five minutes while I cried. I pulled away and wiped away the tears. "You good?" Olive said. I just nodded and we exited the store. "If you miss him so much, why don't you see him?" Miranda asked. "Oh yeah. I didn't get a chance to tell you what happened when I came back." I said as we exited Forever 21. I told her everything that happened when I came back. "That's fucked up." Miranda said. "Yeah Shayna even beat her ass for it." Olive added. "Olive." I said complaining. "Wait you did what?" Miranda asked shocked. Olive pulled out her phone and showed Miranda the video. "So that's how you have a black eye." she said looking at me. "Yeah."

"Do you think it'll go away by Friday night?" I asked looking at Olive hopefully. "It should."

"I hope so."

**Flashback**

"Nope come on, you're going." Myles said attempting to pull me out of bed. He was trying to force me to go roller skating with him. I honestly didn't wanna go mainly because I knew I would fall and embarrass myself in front of everyone. "Myles I don't even know how to roller skate."

"I can teach you. Please." he said giving me those puppy dog eyes. "Fine but if I hurt myself it's your fault." I said getting out of bed to get dressed. I went to my closet to find a pair of high waisted shorts, a tie dye tank top, and my white vans. "Is it just gonna be us?" I said heading to the bathroom to fix my hair. "I believe so." I grabbed my phone and purse, and we headed out the door to my car.

We made it to the roller rink. "I don't know about this Myles." I said walking slowly behind Myles. "It'll be fine. Look I'll reward you for actually doing this when we get home." he said winking. I smiled and continued to follow him inside. We got our roller skates, and we sat down to put them on. I was shaking pretty bad, and I was struggling to put them on because of my severe shaking. "Here allow me." Myles said tying my roller skates. "Thanks." I said smiling awkwardly. "There." he said standing up. I just looked at him. "Stand up." he said. "I don't know if I can." I said looking around. "Here take my hand." he said holding his hand out. I reached my shaky hand out to grab his. As I stood up my legs started shaking. "Just relax." he said. I took a deep breath, and nodded. He started moving. "Don't worry." There weren't a lot of people skating around which was good. "Do you think you can stand on your own?"

"I don't know." I said looking at my feet. "Just watch me." he said slowly letting go of my hand. I stood there as still as possible so I didn't fall on my ass. I watched him as he skated away from me. He skated back. "Now you try."

"I don't know Myles."

"Don't worry baby girl. You got this."

"I hope so." I said as I took his hand. I started skating slowly, and gained a little bit more speed ever so often. Myles let go of my hand. "Hey you're doing it." Myles called. "I am?" I looked at my feet and everything around me. "I am!" I said smiling. I skated back towards Myles. "I did it babe. I did it." I said hugging him. "I know! Good job baby girl."

**End of Flashback**

*Charlie's P.O.V

After a little bit of driving we finally made it to a decent beach. We just watched the girls as they walked by. "Do you think Shayna is hiding something?" Trevor asked us. "Why are you asking that?" I said keeping my focus on the people walking by. "I mean she told us not to go in her room."

"She just likes her privacy besides even if she was hiding something, it's none of our business." Jacob said. "Yeah." I added. "I still want to know what she's hiding."

"You're so nosy."

"Not nosy just curious."

*****************************************************************************************************

social media

twitter: hyphyxkamfam

instagram: sorryimshayna

KAM fan instagram account: hyphyxkamfam

Kik: Shayna_Donnelly

Song: The Weight by Shawn Mendes